You know what I hate more than anything, I hate......

Options

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I like bacon. :)
  • HistoricallyThinking
    Options
    below zero wind chills
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    my first colonoscopy

That sucked...
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Cramps when I'm lifting!
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Hey BigBeaver, why don't you coat yourself in some soothing "lotion" to comfort those hurts your feeling...

this guy can help you with that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFgEGmAbJew

c'mon Beev...you know you wanna
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Awwww, I feel the immense love and support. I simply post an opinion. One that came about when I read another post. A woman posted that her husband was paying her to lose weight. Much like weight loss competitions such as the biggest loser due on TV and people by the thousands watched. She was excited that he was willing to motivate her with cash, for something she was already planning on doing. And the attacks rang in on her self-worth and her husband being creepy.

You know, that is what I meant by preachy, preachy people. I don't blast people for having an opinion. Go for it, its a free country. And as for attacking me, have fun, if that is what makes you feel better, is to attack somebody on an internet message board, please, enjoy yourselves. I don't hurt, my feelings don't hurt. I simply point out a group of the population that regularly attacks people for their opinions, and 4 pages deep of you do that exact thing.

Bravo!!!! They wonder why there is a bullying problem with today's youth, it's because the adults, the 18+, the role models for today's youth do that exact same thing. Many posters attack me for my screen name, making fun of it, attack me for profile pics, attack me for my opinion. Internet bullying at its finest.

Stay classy America!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Stay classy America!

193y9mwpptjm1gif.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Awwww, I feel the immense love and support. I simply post an opinion. One that came about when I read another post. A woman posted that her husband was paying her to lose weight. Much like weight loss competitions such as the biggest loser due on TV and people by the thousands watched. She was excited that he was willing to motivate her with cash, for something she was already planning on doing. And the attacks rang in on her self-worth and her husband being creepy.

You know, that is what I meant by preachy, preachy people. I don't blast people for having an opinion. Go for it, its a free country. And as for attacking me, have fun, if that is what makes you feel better, is to attack somebody on an internet message board, please, enjoy yourselves. I don't hurt, my feelings don't hurt. I simply point out a group of the population that regularly attacks people for their opinions, and 4 pages deep of you do that exact thing.

Bravo!!!! They wonder why there is a bullying problem with today's youth, it's because the adults, the 18+, the role models for today's youth do that exact same thing. Many posters attack me for my screen name, making fun of it, attack me for profile pics, attack me for my opinion. Internet bullying at its finest.

Stay classy America!

tldr.jpg
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Im Canadian so totally full of class

also

if someones opinion is harmful( to any creature/thing/anything/just harmful and stupid)you bet I will let them know what **** bags they are :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Stay classy America!
    So you ARE a Nazi. You won't deny it. It must be true.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I just watched Colbert do his dancie dance for about 120 seconds until i realized i had begun to do it myself...in public. I enjoyed that:)

This thread is silly.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, especially when they opine on the opinions of others.

Or maybe opinions are like *kitten* . . . .

24892-7023.jpg
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Im Canadian so totally full of class

also

if someones opinion is harmful( to any creature/thing/anything/just harmful and stupid)you bet I will let them know what **** bags they are :wink:

Yay Canada! I'm Canadian too the cold gives us thick skin :happy:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Many posters attack me for my screen name, making fun of it, attack me for profile pics, attack me for my opinion. Internet bullying at its finest.
    So, if being quick enough to riff on your screen name and posting gifs that make us laugh is being an Internet bully, then I will wear that title proudly. HTF is it attacking you just because we like puns and/or silly jokes? Seriously?!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    IN FOR THE GIFS! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    What I hate more than anything is.............................................running out of toilet paper in the bathroom you're in while doing a number 2.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i hate hating on other people.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    What I hate more than anything is.............................................running out of toilet paper in the bathroom you're in while doing a number 2.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I had a neighbor loudly discuss having to use his shirt one time. So..... I guess that's an option.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion, especially when they opine on the opinions of others.

Or maybe opinions are like *kitten* . . . .

24892-7023.jpg

FIFY
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Spiders & mornings!!!