You know what I hate more than anything, I hate......

Options
12346»

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    This post was not encouraging. Reported.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Awwww, I feel the immense love and support. I simply post an opinion. One that came about when I read another post. A woman posted that her husband was paying her to lose weight. Much like weight loss competitions such as the biggest loser due on TV and people by the thousands watched. She was excited that he was willing to motivate her with cash, for something she was already planning on doing. And the attacks rang in on her self-worth and her husband being creepy.

You know, that is what I meant by preachy, preachy people. I don't blast people for having an opinion. Go for it, its a free country. And as for attacking me, have fun, if that is what makes you feel better, is to attack somebody on an internet message board, please, enjoy yourselves. I don't hurt, my feelings don't hurt. I simply point out a group of the population that regularly attacks people for their opinions, and 4 pages deep of you do that exact thing.

Bravo!!!! They wonder why there is a bullying problem with today's youth, it's because the adults, the 18+, the role models for today's youth do that exact same thing. Many posters attack me for my screen name, making fun of it, attack me for profile pics, attack me for my opinion. Internet bullying at its finest.

Stay classy America!

If you disagree with something someone says in a thread, isn't the place to put it in that thread?

You know, reasoned debate and what-not? Mean people suck threads referencing other threads just come across as highly passive-aggressive.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    What I hate more than anything is.............................................running out of toilet paper in the bathroom you're in while doing a number 2.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Dude you should always have reinforcements or backup:laugh: But yeah that is the worst.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Awwww, I feel the immense love and support. I simply post an opinion. One that came about when I read another post. A woman posted that her husband was paying her to lose weight. Much like weight loss competitions such as the biggest loser due on TV and people by the thousands watched. She was excited that he was willing to motivate her with cash, for something she was already planning on doing. And the attacks rang in on her self-worth and her husband being creepy.

You know, that is what I meant by preachy, preachy people. I don't blast people for having an opinion. Go for it, its a free country. And as for attacking me, have fun, if that is what makes you feel better, is to attack somebody on an internet message board, please, enjoy yourselves. I don't hurt, my feelings don't hurt. I simply point out a group of the population that regularly attacks people for their opinions, and 4 pages deep of you do that exact thing.

Bravo!!!! They wonder why there is a bullying problem with today's youth, it's because the adults, the 18+, the role models for today's youth do that exact same thing. Many posters attack me for my screen name, making fun of it, attack me for profile pics, attack me for my opinion. Internet bullying at its finest.

Stay classy America!

I'm almost proud. I'd like to thank everyone for making this possible *tears*

Is Jon still mad at me or will he get up here and take a bow?

I frigg'n love MFP!!!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Preachy, preachy people. You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that are experts on every subject. They try to force feed their opinions and beliefs down your throat. The most anoying part of their sermons, if you don't feel the exact same way they do, you are an ignoramous, an idiot, an uneducated dolt. It doesn't matter the subject, whether it is weight loss, child rearing, how to drive, ect., they are a self-appointed authority on the subject, and will justly tell you so, whether you asked or not. AND, if your opinion or belief is different then theirs, they try to publicly shame you for the way you feel and believe.

People have a right to their opinions and their beliefs. If you don't agree, you don't have to comment, keep the snide comments to yourself, don't make the person your talking to feel 2 inches tall by belittling them. My mama always taught me, if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

random