New Year Challenge!

Options

Replies

• HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Lunch always sucks because i always grab the easy thing which is a slice of pizza. For a while i would get a ham and cheese sandwhich but today I wasnt as good :(
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    ...SNIP...
    Its been a busy month for me so far! I'm still around & still trying to litterally work my butt off, however I haven't been checking in here too much only to log food, etc. I've been busy getting ready for my cruise, so much to do! Also been dating CJ aka Hot Cop as much as possible! Everything is going so awesome between us. He just got hired on as police chief in another city, so now he has to move, so yesterday he had me house hunting with him instead of going out on the boat for the day. :bigsmile: Its not too far away from where he lives now (which is where my parents live) however it isn't any closer to me. Still about 30 min or so away. He loves living out in the country & I think he's trying to convince me it would be great to move back! :laugh: One thing I can say that is awesome about him is that he is upfront all the way with what he wants! :love: I did however skip the gym both Monday & Tuesday, but got up early both mornings to go for a run. CJ has to work all weekend so hopefully I'll get my groove back & get closer to ONE-derland before I leave for my cruise! :bigsmile:

You go girl! I'm so glad things are going well for you! (I do have to say that living in the country can be very nice! :wink: )

Keep working and you'll get there!
  • lisawest
    Options
    Lunch always sucks because i always grab the easy thing which is a slice of pizza. For a while i would get a ham and cheese sandwhich but today I wasnt as good :(

Once slice of pizza won't kill you. You should try to limit the frequency of those slices, though! I usually pack my own lunch and take it with me. If you have a fridge handy, just stash it in there. If not, they do make ice packs to fit in lunch bags now. Baby carrots, fruit (strawberries, grapes, apples especially) are good whether or not you have a fridge/cold pack. If you'd like more ideas on what you could pack, just let me know! I'm more than happy to share any tips that might help!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

Sept 6: 173.8 (Start weight)
    Sept 13: 171.8 (-2.0)
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal weight: 155

Awesome loss!!!

Thanks! I'm quite pleased myself. :smile:
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    [/quote]

Once slice of pizza won't kill you. You should try to limit the frequency of those slices, though! I usually pack my own lunch and take it with me. If you have a fridge handy, just stash it in there. If not, they do make ice packs to fit in lunch bags now. Baby carrots, fruit (strawberries, grapes, apples especially) are good whether or not you have a fridge/cold pack. If you'd like more ideas on what you could pack, just let me know! I'm more than happy to share any tips that might help!
    [/quote]
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Thursday! There's just one more work day til the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also happy to report that the first part of our work assignment has been completed and completed ON TIME. We are now on the last part of the assignment and have 2 weeks in which to get it done. Today is week 1 day 4 of the Chalean Extreme program which means it's a cardio day. I was suppose to complete Burn Intervals but b/c I needed to get to work super early I threw in Burn It Off instead. It was a great workout.

I apologize that I've not been as active as usual but the work duties are calling. I hope to get caught up with everyone real soon.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello Lisa & everyone, my name is Kathleen & I would love to join this challenge. :) Feel free to add me as a friend, so we can support each other during this challenge.

I hope it is not too late to join this New Years challenge.

Here is my weight info

Sept 6: 152.5
    Sept 13: 149.5
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 138

Good luck everyone on your next weigh in next Monday. :)

Kathleen
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathleen! Welcome!! It's never too late to join!! We're all here if you need anything, just let us know!
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thank-you! That is so sweet. Good luck on your next weigh in. :)

That is amazing that you lost 39 lbs! Keep it up. :)

Kathleen
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So last night I didn't get in any exercise that I wanted because I was so flipping tired. Tonight, no excuses, I'm ready to get back on my Wii and workout a bit. We ordered the P90X tapes the other day for our christmas present (yes, it's a bit early) and I'm super excited to get them in the mail!! I'm so ready for this weight to come off!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Good morning & Happy Friday to all! Welcome to all the newbies :flowerforyou: This is a great group for tons of support!

I'm doing the happy dance today - I hit the 40 lb lost mark today! I originally wanted to hit 30 lbs lost by my cruise, and I still have 21 days till I leave! Now I'm seeking ONE-derland! Bring it on! :bigsmile:

I will do my actual weigh in for this challenge on Monday, so I'm hoping the weekend is good to me! My new guy is working all weekend, so I will be too....on myself! Bring it on workout weekend! :happy:
  • maynard46
    Options
    Good morning & Happy Friday to all! Welcome to all the newbies :flowerforyou: This is a great group for tons of support!

I'm doing the happy dance today - I hit the 40 lb lost mark today! I originally wanted to hit 30 lbs lost by my cruise, and I still have 21 days till I leave! Now I'm seeking ONE-derland! Bring it on! :bigsmile:

I will do my actual weigh in for this challenge on Monday, so I'm hoping the weekend is good to me! My new guy is working all weekend, so I will be too....on myself! Bring it on workout weekend! :happy:

I just want to say Congratulations! Thats excellent. I will do the Happy Dance with you :happy:
  • lisawest
    Options

I just want to say Congratulations! Thats excellent. I will do the Happy Dance with you :happy:

EVERYONE should Happy Dance with her! (It burns lots of calories!:laugh: )
    Seriously though, congrats on all the hard work! Keep it up and you'll be in ONEderland before you know it!:flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

Seriously though, congrats on all the hard work! Keep it up and you'll be in ONEderland before you know it!:flowerforyou:

Thanks everyone! I seriously couldn't be where I am today without all the support of my wonderful MFP friends! You all are SO amazing, so encouraging, & just all around awesome! You have all helped me to become what I am today! And I can actually say that I've never been more happy! :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: (Those are tears of JOY!)
  • maynard46
    Options

Thanks everyone! I seriously couldn't be where I am today without all the support of my wonderful MFP friends! You all are SO amazing, so encouraging, & just all around awesome! You have all helped me to become what I am today! And I can actually say that I've never been more happy! :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: (Those are tears of JOY!)

Awww! Now Im all choked up! :bigsmile: :cry: :bigsmile: :cry:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So I peeked at the scale this morning and I was down almost 3 lbs!! Woot Woot!! I hope I can keep it off until Monday for WI. I ate a larger breakfast this morning becuaes I thought I would be at the farmers market working and walking around....ummm no, it's pouring rain out right now. I guess i'll have to work out extra hard on the Wii tonight!!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hello Lisa & everyone, my name is Kathleen & I would love to join this challenge. :) Feel free to add me as a friend, so we can support each other during this challenge.

I hope it is not too late to join this New Years challenge.

Here is my weight info

Sept 6: 152.5
    Sept 13: 149.5
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 138

Good luck everyone on your next weigh in next Monday. :)

Kathleen

Great name and welcome!! :)
    -Kathleen
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 163
    Sept 13:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 145
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I did what I could to keep my sodium in check for the weekend so all of the sodium over week was still too much, I am now just .2lb above my last weigh in, which is much better than the 7lbs I was up, but still. So no weight loss this week, here's hoping for better results on the scale and measuring tape next Friday :) Although, I'm sure I'll weigh myself throughout the day just because and tomorrow morning...

Sept 6: 205.4
    Sept 13: 204.8
    Sept 20: 205
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: Goal- 180
    XoxoxoX Bru
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Sodium has been my arch enemy all week too Bru! I actually changed my diary so I could see it because I didn't have it on there before. I almost wish I hadn't but trying to keep it honest! (keep it honest, keep it honest!) I am hoping to be below 220 within the next two weeks so I am going to TRY to UP the water and LOWER the sodium. I believe this week I will focus on less processed foods and not the quick, easy stuff. Great job to everyone! Bru...don't stress darlin'! You rocked your first 5K this weekend and I am so proud of you! :flowerforyou:

Kelly...congrats on the new boyfriend. Just from the way you talk (type?) I can tell you are having a blast! How cool! Good luck on your weekend work-outs and far exceeding your goal for the cruise! :smile:

Welcome to all the new folks! Good luck!!

Weigh in weeks:
    Sept 6: 225.5
    Sept 13: 224.4
    Sept 20: 223.1
    Sept 27:
    Oct 4:
    Oct 11:
    Oct 18:
    Oct 25:
    Nov 1:
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15: