No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look like a different man!!! well done you, its amazing how people dont notice such profound change, as someone said they;re eiher jealous or think theres something wrong with you :) all the best for the rest of the journey
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Seriously no one has said anything to you?
    You completely lost your gut!!!

Congratulations and keep on working! Looks to be a lot more than 25 lbs! No idea what you'll look like with another 25 down!

That's what I was gonna say. Nobody noticed your stomach is gone???

ETA that's awesome, OP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • abby_dubba
    Options
    I cannot believe no one has said anything. Your change is absolutely amazing, keep at it!
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i think you have done an amazing job. keep up with the great work. it never ends!!! but it does get better
  • heatheraugust03
    heatheraugust03 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely can tell. You look way younger also! Keep up the hard work your almost there!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It's totally noticeable! Great job!

Normally people don't know how to mention this kind of thing - it's like, to say congratulations, you've lost weight they need to acknowledge that you were overweight and needed to lose it in the first place. People get tied up worrying if their compliment might sound like a backhanded insult, y'know? I never heard anything until I'd lost 4 pant sizes and 30+ pounds :laugh: but then it was like a tidal wave.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Seriously no one has said anything to you?
    You completely lost your gut!!!

Congratulations and keep on working! Looks to be a lot more than 25 lbs! No idea what you'll look like with another 25 down!

exactly this!! you look great!
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Major change!! Awesome!
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How has not one person commented on your loss? Wait I know, JEALOUSY!! You look great ... keep up the great work.
  • kvan64
    kvan64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow.....it's very noticeable, You look great. Keep getting healthy for yourself......the compliments will follow.
  • anaherndon1
    Options
    Some people are just in there own world. I lost 70 pounds once, and most people were asking when I was going to stop losing... while my boss walked by one day, backed up , and then said ...wait...have you lost weight?! It was really hard not to comeback with a smart answer, but I just said yes thanks for noticing. You're doing great. IF they haven't said anything yet, it might just be overnight, and everyone will be asking you what you did. Keep it up.
  • bushidoxsh
    Options
    You definitely look a lot better in the second picture. Discarding lighting, a better angle, fit of your clothes, or as you replied "sucking it in" there are some very noticeable differences:
    1) Your arms are noticeably thinner and have a bigger difference between elbow and wrist
    2) You fingers are less noticeably large and have slimmed proportionately
    3) Your face no longer has a rounded appearance and is very noticeably thinner

and most important:
    4) You look far more confident in the second shot

Keep up the great work!
  • michellezsauer
    Options
    I think you should also keep in mind that some people don't want to talk about what YOU'RE doing to lose weight if THEY'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING for themselves and that makes them feel guilty/insecure! I think people are worried you'll make them start exercising and eating KALE!!! (I love kale btw). I bet because you're a guy, other guys don't want to act like they notice for fear people will think it's strange they've even noticed (believe me, everyone on here who is doing what you're doing will notice). Don't let the lack of comments stop you! You're doing great!!
  • rattleh3ad
    Options
    Dude you look great, it looks like weigh more than 25lbs to me
  • Angelz23
    Angelz23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go, you look great! Not sure why no one has said anything, they'd have to be blind not to notice.
  • RSBrewer1961
    RSBrewer1961 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, nobody mentioned a thing to me until I was 50lbs down and then all I got was from some guy at work who said "Hey did you drop 10lbs or something?" I just smiled said 50 and kept walking. It is way more important that you take pride in what you've done and know how much better off you are that you did...Way to go!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    not only do i notice the weight you have released!! you look great! i can see the light in your eyes and a huge smile.. the happiness shining through.. keep going.. you are setting an example for someone.. you may not know it, but someone is looking up to you.
  • Binemaja
    Options
    I think its a huge difference . congratulations!
    I also would feel bummed if nobody really says anything. I'm glad you put the topic out.
    Good luck
  • californiabella
    Options
    yeah I'm really shocked no one has said anything! Maybe they just don't feel comfortable doing so? But don't fret, you're looking great sir.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!