No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• butterflydrumm
    butterflydrumm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe no one noticed or said anything first congradulations to you and your hard work and efforts and two I miss WRIF, from Michigan but been in Kansas for past 3 1/2 years. Brought a smile to my face
  • Wow! You may be sucking in your gut but you can tell even in your face. Congrats, keep up the good work!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    I have lost about the same amount of weight and I know it is noticeable!!! I have dropped 7% body fat and have collar bones again ;-) but like you, not a single person has said that I look like I've lost weight. Some people have said that I look 'really well' which people also said when I got chubby. I too am dying for someone to say 'wow, look at you, you've lost weight' but meh, I'm happy that I look good in a bikini again and have a new found confidence.

As for your weightloss, those two photos couldn't better highlight the huge change, I looked and thought, 'wow I wish my loss was that obvious' you look terrific and a shadow of your former self. Great Job

I am sure you look fab! I am glad to hear that there are people who feel the same way I do.. Ya, I am a guy, but a sensitive one! ha...
  • asdasd71
    asdasd71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    amazing! u definitely lost a lot!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    we notice!! yah you!
  • haybay127
    haybay127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yes you can tell and you look great!!!!
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    I've found that most people don't say anything. I think it is because saying "Hey! You've lost a ton of weight and look great!!" is the equivalent of saying "Hey! You're not fat and looking like crap anymore!!" LOL What I DO see is their little gears whirling around in their head as they think "Wow! She doesn't look like an Oompa Loompa anymore but I cant say that to her!!"

You look AMAZING!!! Great work!!!
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Actually they may have not noticed.

Sorry.

see here's the thing. We are looking at two pictures. One before, one after. We are going to notice because it's a drastic instant visual change for us.

Those who live around you, those who see you day to day may not notice the changes because they happen over time and are subtle.

It is said that it takes an acquaintance that doesn't see you regularly about 40 lbs to see a difference. closer friends 60 pounds and family up to 80 pounds, simply because the change for them is so gradual.

Maybe show them the before and after picture and they might be surprised at what has happened before their eyes.

That's all.
  • smithme88
    Options
    Not sure how no one has noticed, I can tell in your face as well as your belly! Keep up the good work!!
  • cawfeegirl
    Options
    Thats crazy!! You can see it in your face and just overall you have slimmed down! Awesome job!
  • karmonhymes
    Options
    Yes! You can tell you have lost a lot of weight! You lost most of your belly! Great job!
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've found that most people don't say anything. I think it is because saying "Hey! You've lost a ton of weight and look great!!" is the equivalent of saying "Hey! You're not fat and looking like crap anymore!!" LOL What I DO see is their little gears whirling around in their head as they think "Wow! She doesn't look like an Oompa Loompa anymore but I cant say that to her!!"

You look AMAZING!!! Great work!!!

This - lol

Or it's jealousy.

OP, your doing great, keep it up!
  • positivechic1978
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your progress!!!
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 pounds, but haven't lost anything in the last month, nobody seemed to notice. Then recently I put some new pictures on Facebook that I was actually standing up in and people were commenting on how much weight I've lost. It's like seeing it in the pictures made them notice more than looking at me in person.

There is definitely a big difference! I think it's harder for people to notice it the more often they see you. Also, some new clothes can go a long way. If you're still wearing the same clothes, that are just loose, it's not as noticeable as new clothes that fit!
  • DebiKay00
    Options
    There is no way they could miss that. Your doing great.
  • ERBred
    ERBred Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I think folks are missing the bus on not saying anything. I've lost about 30# over the course of the year...it took almost 4months after my wt was lost for my co workers to say anything. I always wear a lab coat and it covered my results. Came in my civvies....and they were like "WOW!" Something will click...because you look great.
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If no one hasn't said how good you look it is because they are eating their hearts out with envy. Do You BO!! YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD!!! Congrats to you. Job well done
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so different. It is incredible that no one has said anything to you. There is quite a difference. You look like you've lost more than 25 pounds. Good luck on your next 25 and don't think about others. I've lost 22 pounds and no one has said anything to me and I've went down a whole size. I think a lot of people live in their own world and don't pay attention to anything going on if it doesn't effect them. So sad.... Keep up the great work...you look great!!
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    My husband lost 25-30 lbs between last February and September-October. He was pretty disappointed no one seemed to notice his hard work. Finally, the past couple of months people have started mentioning it to him, even though he really hasn't lost any more weight. It seemed like once someone noticed, everyone noticed!

I can definitely see the difference! Keep up the great work!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, keep it up. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!