I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    im eating a big *kitten* stack of pancakes and im cutting at the moment
    want.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcqqcrtNWX1qmhggvo1_500.gif

Brad Pitt is at his hottest when he looks like he needs a shower.
    Don't judge me.

Oh man! I'm the same way. He's okay and all, but when he's grungy or sweatty he's sexy.

What sexy man isn't at their hottest when he looks like he needs a shower?

Anyway. I tried to follow this thread. Something about horses, and bread, and McDonald's, and Brad Pitt, and Gifception. I got lost. I was going to say something snarky about deprivation leads to binging or something, but then I forgot.

Some look better clean cut and wearing a smart suit and Armani cologne.

Others i just wanna bang in a basement apartment in a shady neighborhood, while the landlord slips the 5th eviction notice through the door.
    Again, don't judge me.

not judging but just sayin' THAT version of brad pitt-ish man does it in the back seat of his pickup while waiting for surf's up out at the beach...or as he likes to call it..."church".

Oh, i'm not into surfer guys. Where I grew up that version of Brad Pitt-ish man, was freshly out of jail, on the way back in, bad news with a big heart. Ahh, memories.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    And I thought this post was going to be about BEVERAGES. I am sad.
    Edited by vjohn04 On January 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Remove the beam in thine own eye before attempting to remove the mote in your brother's eye... one wonders how, if one knows better for heaven sake than to go to McD's, one has as lofty a weight loss goal as most of those with the mote...

I know I'm late and all...but what does this mean?

It means he's shakespeare.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Don't judge me.

Oh man! I'm the same way. He's okay and all, but when he's grungy or sweatty he's sexy.

Anyway. I tried to follow this thread. Something about horses, and bread, and McDonald's, and Brad Pitt, and Gifception. I got lost. I was going to say something snarky about deprivation leads to binging or something, but then I forgot.

Others i just wanna bang in a basement apartment in a shady neighborhood, while the landlord slips the 5th eviction notice through the door.
    Again, don't judge me.

not judging but just sayin' THAT version of brad pitt-ish man does it in the back seat of his pickup while waiting for surf's up out at the beach...or as he likes to call it..."church".

Oh, i'm not into surfer guys. Where I grew up that version of Brad Pitt-ish man, was freshly out of jail, on the way back in, bad news with a big heart. Ahh, memories.

*sigh* i remember one like that too. young dumb and full of dumb.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

Don't judge me.

Again, don't judge me.
    I prefer the Legends of the Fall Brad Pitt myself.... country dirty, not eviction notice dirty... :laugh:
    legends.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    And I thought this post was going to be about BEVERAGES. I am sad.
    Edited by vjohn04 On January 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Remove the beam in thine own eye before attempting to remove the mote in your brother's eye... one wonders how, if one knows better for heaven sake than to go to McD's, one has as lofty a weight loss goal as most of those with the mote...

I know I'm late and all...but what does this mean?

It means he's shakespeare.

Ah. Seems legit.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

I prefer the Legends of the Fall Brad Pitt myself.... country dirty, not eviction notice dirty... :laugh:
    legends.jpg

To each their own, I guess. That does absolutely nothing for me... Which is weird considering it's the same guy. Oh brain, you so tricky..
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    brad%25252525252Bpitt%25252525252Bno%25252525252Bshirt.jpg

pour.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

I got so confused in the last one. There was an OP on a horse and something about eating bread but not eating bread then I skipped a few pages and suddenly there was a girl who weighed 128lbs but didn't weigh 128lbs who has health issues and a gymnastics injury...then Dr Oz had a kid who was on Sesame Street and eats ice cream with their hand....

That's about right isn't it? Or did I miss the point?

No, you totally got it.

I'm requoting what she wrote in the previous:
    I think you need glasses because you obviously can't read correctly. I said I DON'T CURRENTLY WEIGH 128 LBS. Just 3 years ago I was 100 lbs like I was my entire life. I was always very very petite. Then I had to start medications for my health conditions which caused me to gain a good amount of weight. Started the meds in February 2011 at 100 lbs. By August 2011 I was 115. Doctors weren't worried because I was considered underweight most of my life. t was able to maintain for a while until about December of 2012. Then I was basically a medical guinea pig trying to find the right medications. That was when the weight started to pile on. So now I'm here.

The thing that stood out to me was the fact that she's been underweight most of her life and she's working to get back to being underweight. :huh:

Okay then?

Eh. She won't be coming into this thread.
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt in general does nothing for me I'm afraid. I'm more of a Jay Ryan kinda girl.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    For whatever reason, Brad Pitt & Antonio Bandaras in Interview With the Vampire...
    3259921507_acb2b23d5c_m.jpg
    induced panting in me. Srs.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I thought this got locked, then I noticed it rolled.

STILL IN BEFORE THE LOCK.

popcorn.gif

That's what I thought! WTH is going on around here??? Lol. Oh well, *grabs some more popcorn*...
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

I got so confused in the last one. There was an OP on a horse and something about eating bread but not eating bread then I skipped a few pages and suddenly there was a girl who weighed 128lbs but didn't weigh 128lbs who has health issues and a gymnastics injury...then Dr Oz had a kid who was on Sesame Street and eats ice cream with their hand....

No, you totally got it.

I think you need glasses because you obviously can't read correctly. I said I DON'T CURRENTLY WEIGH 128 LBS. Just 3 years ago I was 100 lbs like I was my entire life. I was always very very petite. Then I had to start medications for my health conditions which caused me to gain a good amount of weight. Started the meds in February 2011 at 100 lbs. By August 2011 I was 115. Doctors weren't worried because I was considered underweight most of my life. t was able to maintain for a while until about December of 2012. Then I was basically a medical guinea pig trying to find the right medications. That was when the weight started to pile on. So now I'm here.

The thing that stood out to me was the fact that she's been underweight most of her life and she's working to get back to being underweight. :huh:

Okay then?

Got that impression too, did ya? :wink:

Edited to add wink.

I'm, like, psychic.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

No, you totally got it.

Okay then?

Edited to add wink.

Did she ever say what endocrine disease she had?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Out for Brad Pitt (But to be fair I had a crush on Seth Green as a young girl so my tastes might be abnormal), but if we're talking dudes we find attractive

tumblr_mfb84fAnsT1qffbvpo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mftl33SDJM1r5souzo1_r4_500.jpg
  • azdeha
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

No, you totally got it.

Okay then?

Edited to add wink.

All of them
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

No, you totally got it.

Okay then?

Edited to add wink.

Just google endocrine diseases and pick a couple.
  • azdeha
    Options
    Out for Brad Pitt (But to be fair I had a crush on Seth Green as a young girl so my tastes might be abnormal), but if we're talking dudes we find attractive

hobbit-character-poster-kili.jpg

Yes...1000x yes.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    This thread is for posse members only it seems.

She failed the initiation.
    DOES THAT MEAN I PASSED!?!?!?!
    s-ERMAHGERD-MEME-large.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    there seems to be NO version of brad pitt I do not like? he DEFINITELY goes in my diet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCPJEUfit1enz8W8kR-WtQQEd47sKf8gsw6A_g8UpoDWgQNMfu0w yeah, pour some more of that on it.