I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

I got so confused in the last one. There was an OP on a horse and something about eating bread but not eating bread then I skipped a few pages and suddenly there was a girl who weighed 128lbs but didn't weigh 128lbs who has health issues and a gymnastics injury...then Dr Oz had a kid who was on Sesame Street and eats ice cream with their hand....

That's about right isn't it? Or did I miss the point?

No, you totally got it.

I'm requoting what she wrote in the previous:
    I think you need glasses because you obviously can't read correctly. I said I DON'T CURRENTLY WEIGH 128 LBS. Just 3 years ago I was 100 lbs like I was my entire life. I was always very very petite. Then I had to start medications for my health conditions which caused me to gain a good amount of weight. Started the meds in February 2011 at 100 lbs. By August 2011 I was 115. Doctors weren't worried because I was considered underweight most of my life. t was able to maintain for a while until about December of 2012. Then I was basically a medical guinea pig trying to find the right medications. That was when the weight started to pile on. So now I'm here.

The thing that stood out to me was the fact that she's been underweight most of her life and she's working to get back to being underweight. :huh:

Okay then?

Eh. She won't be coming into this thread.

Got that impression too, did ya? :wink:

Edited to add wink.

Did she ever say what endocrine disease she had?

Just google endocrine diseases and pick a couple.

I did. One of the ones I came across was saying that those who have had eating disorders (like anorexia) can end up with endocrine issues/disease. If she's been very underweight most of her life, maybe this is what led to it? I don't know. I've been wondering if it was health/diet related, genetic, or what.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

I got so confused in the last one. There was an OP on a horse and something about eating bread but not eating bread then I skipped a few pages and suddenly there was a girl who weighed 128lbs but didn't weigh 128lbs who has health issues and a gymnastics injury...then Dr Oz had a kid who was on Sesame Street and eats ice cream with their hand....

No, you totally got it.

I think you need glasses because you obviously can't read correctly. I said I DON'T CURRENTLY WEIGH 128 LBS. Just 3 years ago I was 100 lbs like I was my entire life. I was always very very petite. Then I had to start medications for my health conditions which caused me to gain a good amount of weight. Started the meds in February 2011 at 100 lbs. By August 2011 I was 115. Doctors weren't worried because I was considered underweight most of my life. t was able to maintain for a while until about December of 2012. Then I was basically a medical guinea pig trying to find the right medications. That was when the weight started to pile on. So now I'm here.

The thing that stood out to me was the fact that she's been underweight most of her life and she's working to get back to being underweight. :huh:

Okay then?

Edited to add wink.

I'm, like, psychic.

It's the vegetables. :bigsmile:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

No, you totally got it.

Okay then?

Edited to add wink.

I'm, like, psychic.

It's the vegetables. :bigsmile:

PREACH ON!!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope, and Osgood-schlatters.

This is what she actually said.

Waaaa???? What the....:huh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    For whatever reason, Brad Pitt & Antonio Bandaras in Interview With the Vampire...
    3259921507_acb2b23d5c_m.jpg
    induced panting in me. Srs.

maybe they will make another movie together. a spa oriented one...

massagechatgifanime.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    She appears to have ragequit by editing her previous posts to be simply "."
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope, and Osgood-schlatters.

what? 4t0mxwjpg.gif

or maybe...
    article-2273379-175A6FFD000005DC-891_634x631.jpg

or maybe bey-shock.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Out for Brad Pitt (But to be fair I had a crush on Seth Green as a young girl so my tastes might be abnormal), but if we're talking dudes we find attractive

Wait... Seth Green was a young girl? (Giggle)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

No, you totally got it.

Okay then?

Edited to add wink.

At the risk of sounding cruel...if she was a dog she'd have been put down.

*runs and hides*

Neil-patrick-harris-spit-take.gif
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options

At the risk of sounding cruel...if she was a dog she'd have been put down.

*runs and hides*

Neil-patrick-harris-spit-take.gif

At this point I should probably apologise. I'm British....that explains it all...
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    colin_farrell_6m3bc.jpeg

This guy. A good heart with a bit of an attitude problem. Would bang forever and always.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Out for Brad Pitt (But to be fair I had a crush on Seth Green as a young girl so my tastes might be abnormal), but if we're talking dudes we find attractive

Wait... Seth Green was a young girl? (Giggle)

You didn't know?

giphy.gif

lgsm42film3.jpg
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Wait...there was a posse? Oh man! I never get invited to where the cool kids are :(

Yes. I have a posse. Some jealous chicks were trying to steal it.
    I'm jelly, I wanna join lol

if you are in this thread, you have joined by default
    Lol yaay

Oh good. Now I feel accepted :)
    Me too...now, no one messes with our posse

Do we have a name? We should have a name.

Ok, now I'm starting to feel left out. I better be in on this shiznit! :huh:
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    You all know Nancy left right? Not telling where though cause she left a biscuit and gravy recipe and I'm not sharing :grumble:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

yes, I quoted myself. hahahaha. Wanted to add:

If she had carcinoid tumors, she'd have had surgery and been on chemo.

If she had had "extreme ventricular tachycardia" - how did she do gymnastics and cheerleading and continue training as if she were still a gymnast and cheerleader? I'm not saying she couldn't exercise, but if it is "extreme", I don't see this happening.

And Osgood–Schlatter, when I looked it up, says that there are painful lumps just below the knee and is seen most often in young adolescents (9-16). So again, how could she be doing all this training back in Middle School and High School and continue on as an adult? Especially as it seems treatment lasts 2-3 years and requires an orthopedic cast.

It all seems...odd.
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You all know Nancy left right? Not telling where though cause she left a biscuit and gravy recipe and I'm not sharing :grumble:

To me biscuits = cookies and should never be combined with gravy so it's all good.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

tumblr_mfb84fAnsT1qffbvpo1_1280.jpg
    Oh agreed! And there is totally too much Smaug and not nearly enough Kili in the second movie too.:angry:

Edited for bracketing issue. I'm tired, was up too early.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

yes, I quoted myself. hahahaha. Wanted to add:

If she had carcinoid tumors, she'd have had surgery and been on chemo.

If she had had "extreme ventricular tachycardia" - how did she do gymnastics and cheerleading and continue training as if she were still a gymnast and cheerleader? I'm not saying she couldn't exercise, but if it is "extreme", I don't see this happening.

And Osgood–Schlatter, when I looked it up, says that there are painful lumps just below the knee and is seen most often in young adolescents (9-16). So again, how could she be doing all this training back in Middle School and High School and continue on as an adult? Especially as it seems treatment lasts 2-3 years and requires an orthopedic cast.

It all seems...odd.

This thread is not about her anymore.
    Focus, Joy! :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    She appears to have ragequit by editing her previous posts to be simply "."

I guess everyone who quoted her should go edit theirs that way too...

...or not.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    colin_farrell_6m3bc.jpeg

This guy. A good heart with a bit of an attitude problem. Would bang forever and always.

highest of fives.