I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    You all know Nancy left right? Not telling where though cause she left a biscuit and gravy recipe and I'm not sharing :grumble:
    Pffttt... She might have left THIS thread, but that feisty one will be back on the forums soon. And with a new IIFYM outlook, too, I hope! :smile:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Out for Brad Pitt (But to be fair I had a crush on Seth Green as a young girl so my tastes might be abnormal), but if we're talking dudes we find attractive

tumblr_mfb84fAnsT1qffbvpo1_1280.jpg

Oh agreed! And there is totally too much Smaug and not nearly enough Kili in the second movie too.:angry:

Well...considering that in the book he...uhm..well, nevermind.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Oh jesus, there's a sequel.

The sequels are never as good though, especially when the original cast doesn't all show.

I know I'm late, but I made it! :laugh:

I know, I know … I'm more of an extra.

*goes to pout in the extra's food bar … with bacon and bread and donuts*
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Did she ever say what endocrine disease she had?

Insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope, and Osgood-schlatters.

This is what she actually said.

Waaaa???? What the....:huh:

yes, I quoted myself. hahahaha. Wanted to add:

If she had carcinoid tumors, she'd have had surgery and been on chemo.

If she had had "extreme ventricular tachycardia" - how did she do gymnastics and cheerleading and continue training as if she were still a gymnast and cheerleader? I'm not saying she couldn't exercise, but if it is "extreme", I don't see this happening.

And Osgood–Schlatter, when I looked it up, says that there are painful lumps just below the knee and is seen most often in young adolescents (9-16). So again, how could she be doing all this training back in Middle School and High School and continue on as an adult? Especially as it seems treatment lasts 2-3 years and requires an orthopedic cast.

It all seems...odd.

Don't try. Just don't. It's too hard to unravel. I spent a long time wondering why someone with 'extreme v-tach' was prescribed green tea extract instead of like, a defribrillator.
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think "Osgood-Schlatter" sounds like something you might get from the red light district in Amsterdam?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Out for Brad Pitt (But to be fair I had a crush on Seth Green as a young girl so my tastes might be abnormal), but if we're talking dudes we find attractive

Oh agreed! And there is totally too much Smaug and not nearly enough Kili in the second movie too.:angry:

Get. Out.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Oh jesus, there's a sequel.

The sequels are never as good though, especially when the original cast doesn't all show.

I know I'm late, but I made it! :laugh:

I know, I know … I'm more of an extra.

*goes to pout in the extra's food bar … with bacon and bread and donuts*

This movie has no villain!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope, and Osgood-schlatters.

If she had had "extreme ventricular tachycardia" - how did she do gymnastics and cheerleading and continue training as if she were still a gymnast and cheerleader? I'm not saying she couldn't exercise, but if it is "extreme", I don't see this happening.

And Osgood–Schlatter, when I looked it up, says that there are painful lumps just below the knee and is seen most often in young adolescents (9-16). So again, how could she be doing all this training back in Middle School and High School and continue on as an adult? Especially as it seems treatment lasts 2-3 years and requires an orthopedic cast.

It all seems...odd.

This thread is not about her anymore.
    Focus, Joy! :laugh:

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

POUR out of mouth diet.
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options

It all seems...odd.

Just reminded me of my mate who said she's had compartment syndrome in her legs since she was 13. She's seriously overweight and blames that on having chunky legs...I pointed out that a) she would have it all over if that was what making her chunky...and b) she'd have had her legs amputated long ago since she'd never been seen by a doctor for it.

People will find any excuse for not wanting to put the effort into losing weight while they sit around waiting for a miracle.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Get. Out.

I am not saying he's not hot. He is.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

My bad!!! Have we reached cat gif status?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Does anyone else think "Osgood-Schlatter" sounds like something you might get from the red light district in Amsterdam?

No, I thought it was Australian for beer.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

It all seems...odd.

I REALLY suggest being quiet because you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am having surgery to remove the tumor. You don't NEED chemo for carcinoid tumors. I don't at least.

I didn't have v-tachy when I was a cheerleader and gymnast. I JUST was in v-tach two weeks ago when I was in the hospital.

You can still be an athlete with osgood-schlatter. It's called you suck it up and deal. I eventually had to quit because it got to a point where it was too painful for me. And yes, I was in PT for over 4 years for my knees and was casted TWICE on both knees from my hip all the way down to my ankle.

So please, do yourself a favor and actually know me, my situation and what I've been through before you say anything about me ever again.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

You probably can. I heard you can get anything there.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

My bad!!! Have we reached cat gif status?

Not yet, it's still at dirty hot men status.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    You all know Nancy left right? Not telling where though cause she left a biscuit and gravy recipe and I'm not sharing :grumble:

Well, I have my own so... :tongue:
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    RE; Kili....I've read the book. Please don't remind me *rocks back and forth in a corner*
  • GrindingSalt
    GrindingSalt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Um. I know I'm new here, but not new to forums in general.

This thread convinced me to stick around <3 Reminds me of the years I spent on a different forum site in a posse. I'm home...!!!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

It all seems...odd.

I REALLY suggest being quiet because you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am having surgery to remove the tumor. You don't NEED chemo for carcinoid tumors. I don't at least.

I didn't have v-tachy when I was a cheerleader and gymnast. I JUST was in v-tach two weeks ago when I was in the hospital.

You can still be an athlete with osgood-schlatter. It's called you suck it up and deal. I eventually had to quit because it got to a point where it was too painful for me. And yes, I was in PT for over 4 years for my knees and was casted TWICE on both knees from my hip all the way down to my ankle.

So please, do yourself a favor and actually know me, my situation and what I've been through before you say anything about me ever again.

Ah nice of you to return. Any reply to the answer I provided where you asked about how responsible it is for me to eat fast food?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Get. Out.

I am not saying he's not hot. He is.

You've brought down the mood with your talk of...well you know what.

I'm hoping that considering all the other liberties that have been taken with his storyline that other...changes will occur.