What's making you angry right now?

Options

Replies

• asianmonkie
    Options
    This "cold" that won't go away and is hindering my progress. I want to be out there working out too!!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My co-worker who decided to come to work sick versus taking her sick time and staying her contagious *kitten* at home.
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    People who believe that because something works for or benefit them, it should automatically work for or benefits everyone!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQAXd9B4mA6S3OMsD8KE87fJTpnBWh6pxENvov43yZw1VGzCSC5g

WHAT???? I LOVE MARVIN!!!!!!!
    She probably means she feels like Marvin! He is my favorite too. What makes me angry today - it's my birthday tomorrow. I don't like that number. The fact that I'll probably spend it alone because my parents will go to their poker night (don't they at least have to spend it with me?! :grumble: )
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    LxrkI.jpg
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    1560679_591354590939775_600393966_n.jpg
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I saw a coyote skulking around my yard today. I have small dogs. GET OFF MY PROPERTY YOU FLEABITTEN SON OF A B&^%$!

old-man.png?resize=660%2C400
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    LxrkI.jpg
    Yes, Master.
    ac83e9d9a2941defee73d823375b9489.png
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    The awful band performing on SNL right now.

Is it Bastille? Checked online and wasn't sure.
    It's Bastille.

Yikes. I don't mind them live from what I've heard--are they not your style?
    I like pop music well enough - I though the song "Pompeii" came across rather generic (except for the chanting, which did not translate) and the performance was particularly uninspired.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    realizing I will never have what I used to have.
    Rihanna - Stay ft. Mikky Ekko
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Guy who won't take a polite no for an answer, grrrr...
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    The Australian Army and Cyclone Dylan.
    url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=L5na-jJhIxzlHM&tbnid=kNRyz0Bey-xoqM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifsoup.com%2Fview%2F2101449%2Fyou-son-of-a-*****.html&ei=8xzqUubyJo3jkAWgpIHICw&bvm=bv.60444564,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNHrovWmjq5Q63Np-5evy832dTaXdA&ust=1391160791682969
  • christopherphillips1983
    Options
    I was pushing extremely hard for a new personal calorie record on the elliptical within 60 minutes, struggling hard but still forcing through it, and the machine died at the 44 minute mark. It was on a higher resistance than I've done before and doing one of the "sports intervals" programs, with sharp increases and decreases in resistance; I hit a sudden high, slowed down too far, and the machine apparently thought I'd stopped and just switched off. While shouting "No!" and calling the machine several words I haven't used since I was in the Navy, I kept running on the powered-down machine and fired up the program again. I didn't have time to reset the weight (it defaults to 150, I weigh 230 so it takes ages to get there with the little up arrow), I just figured I'd push through it and try to adjust for the weight correction afterward. Five minutes later, the exact same thing happens.

I yelled at it again and quit in frustration. I'll try again tomorrow but holy damn was I pissed.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    This group of "anonymous" girls have been harassing me for years on end and stalking me. I frequently change my names, URLs etc on websites but they still manage to find me and try to make me feel like absolute crap. They make comments about my weight, my looks, every little thing they can nitpick me about, they do. They make threats to contact my parents, boyfriend etc and spread lies about me so it's getting really old now. They sit on their butts online anonymously attacking me for no reason, making up lies and stories about me (some are really disgusting and harmful).

Sorry for going on a tangent but it's been really making me mad recently that they just won't stop.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Being a female lol.

Screw you, waterweight! That's what!
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The fact my sister is in Florida doing something I always wanted to do, but couldn't because I was the one stuck taking care of kids that weren't mine to help my family, but because she was the baby, never had any responsibilities. Yeah bit jealous and bitter, I know, but not without reason/justification.
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The scale not going down!! And trying to figure if its todo with my weight classes, but I enjoy them so don't want to stop but need the weight to go down!!!!! arghhh
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This group of "anonymous" girls have been harassing me for years on end and stalking me. I frequently change my names, URLs etc on websites but they still manage to find me and try to make me feel like absolute crap. They make comments about my weight, my looks, every little thing they can nitpick me about, they do. They make threats to contact my parents, boyfriend etc and spread lies about me so it's getting really old now. They sit on their butts online anonymously attacking me for no reason, making up lies and stories about me (some are really disgusting and harmful).

Sorry for going on a tangent but it's been really making me mad recently that they just won't stop.

Go to police :) they can track them!! That's not on atall. Xx big hugs :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.5066490650298226&pid=1.7
  • Ciniharts
    Options
    Having been stuck on this plateau for over a week despite exercising loads! *shakes fist* :grumble: