What's making you angry right now?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• lolosensan
    Options
    Started seeing this cute guy a couple months ago and he is ghosting me.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    This group of "anonymous" girls have been harassing me for years on end and stalking me. I frequently change my names, URLs etc on websites but they still manage to find me and try to make me feel like absolute crap. They make comments about my weight, my looks, every little thing they can nitpick me about, they do. They make threats to contact my parents, boyfriend etc and spread lies about me so it's getting really old now. They sit on their butts online anonymously attacking me for no reason, making up lies and stories about me (some are really disgusting and harmful).

Sorry for going on a tangent but it's been really making me mad recently that they just won't stop.

Go to police :) they can track them!! That's not on atall. Xx big hugs :flowerforyou: :heart:

I've thought about that but I'm not sure they can do anything since they're not a physical threat to me, just online harassment and bullying :(
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    my new glasses won't stop creeping down my nose.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

Ghosting? Need more info. Avoiding?
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options

Ghosting? Need more info. Avoiding?
    Get a copy of an Urban Dictionary for you phone or tablet
  • LadyFlexible
    LadyFlexible Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This group of "anonymous" girls have been harassing me for years on end and stalking me. I frequently change my names, URLs etc on websites but they still manage to find me and try to make me feel like absolute crap. They make comments about my weight, my looks, every little thing they can nitpick me about, they do. They make threats to contact my parents, boyfriend etc and spread lies about me so it's getting really old now. They sit on their butts online anonymously attacking me for no reason, making up lies and stories about me (some are really disgusting and harmful).

Sorry for going on a tangent but it's been really making me mad recently that they just won't stop.

Go to police :) they can track them!! That's not on atall. Xx big hugs :flowerforyou: :heart:

^ This and Lawyer up. Give them a taste of the consequences of being an adult. Also if your loved ones know you AND THE BIG FREAKIN' FACT THAT THE PEOPLE THEY'RE TALKING TO ARE UNKNOWN, they'll know its BS.
    Nitpicking to put you down says more about them then it does you and what it says about them tells me some unflattering crap about them.
    It's harassment and libel (so they can can suck it when they say freedom of speech cause that **** ain't covered.)
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    The fact that I can't sleep, uggh.
  • serioustuff
    Options
    lack of sleep so no energy so craving sugary foods - BOO!
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options

I've thought about that but I'm not sure they can do anything since they're not a physical threat to me, just online harassment and bullying :(

They can :) it's illegal! Even if you go down for advice. They will tell you what they can do etc. they are there to help you, please use it x:smile::flowerforyou: