Lemon water

Options
12346»

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I love lemon water. If you add cayenne pepper it will help speed your metabolism, but regular water and lemon , No. It is good for you though, regardless!

lol, no it won't
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Lemon water is good for other benefits. Alkalizes the body, helps the immune system, helps rid your body of bloat as lemon is a natural diuretic and makes you have to use the bathroom, which is good..but not fat loss per se.

A cup of warm lemon water is a great way to start the day!! :)

But citric acid is acidic, not alkaline.

Edited to add:
    Whoops, nevermind, literate people have already arrived.

No, no no, see, its the minerals! It has minerals that alkalize the blood! Magical minerals that, despite being alkaline, somehow do not dissociate in the lemon with the highly acidic lemon juice. Only in your body.

Minerals.

Of course, for that highly desirable & potentially fatal condition, alkalosis!

for all those who want that 'corpse -chic' look
  • riyannah
    Options
    BAD FOR TEETH ERODES TEETH PORCELAIN MAYBE GOOD FOR FLUSHING OUT THE SYSTEM ,,,,THE REST ADIOS MUCHACHOS..,,
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Adding lemon into your Plexus Slim pushes out toxins even more. It's a great cleanse for your body, and very natural!

-PlexusChangedMyLife

Hahah this is the best post.
  • SugarLou57
    SugarLou57 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lemon is a mild diuretic which will make you think you've lost weight, but you haven't burned fat. :drinker: I drink it anyway because I like it. Ask your dentist about the enamel effect, it's not a problem I've had after many years of drinking lemon water.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I am actually drinking a glass of lemon water right now.

Benefits:
    Tastes good
    low calorie
    all natural.