My wife can be such a jerk sometimes

Options
124»

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Oooh!!! Awesome! Do you get to pick a "Stripper Name" to be part of the group?
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Are you going to wear a leopard-print pickle pouch when you go out for your walks?

ROFL. Literally in tears.
  • rexiecatmeow
    rexiecatmeow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lmaooooo dying. dead.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    A stripper and patron walking club...lololololol :laugh: :wink:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

I don't understand people finding me "clueless" just because I didn't know he was joking. I don't understand how I am supposed to automatically know that a certain number of posts automatically equals not taking any of that person's posts seriously?? I find it humorous that people find it funny to put people down because they were truthfully responding to a post they found ridiculous.

I would look at the forum where the post is made. It's in the social/chit chat section, so most likely NOT a real post but a jokey one.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    .....no. She's not insecure about your weight loss, she just doesn't want you hanging around strippers. Why not instead you and your wife go for walks together? Without strippers?

Walks without strippers!? What's the point? :wink:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm just visualizing the Stripper 5K starting line... :laugh:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    This is why I jog in a g string and nothing else...I feel it is me helping out the community of dudes who have wives who dont let them take part in great social fitness events like the one road dog wanted to join.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Your wife should stop sabotaging you.

I had the same problem with my husband when I joined my local "Walking with strippers" club.

I mean what could he possibly object to?

images8MACCTGL_zps9469f270.jpg
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Omg. I know how to get my husband to use that stupid Nike Fit band he spent so much money on.

For the record you didn't mention if these are the dayshift girls, the mid-shift girls, or the late night really expensive girls.

I want to walk around in my 7inch platforms and sexy outfits, awesome make up, big hair and rock to great music.

--it's about to happen--
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    This is why I jog in a g string and nothing else...I feel it is me helping out the community of dudes who have wives who dont let them take part in great social fitness events like the one road dog wanted to join.

It's a great public service you're doing. That's why we're friends. Always looking out for the underdog.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Will the strippers be walking you dominatrix style?

Maybe ask your wife to strip for you first so you're really fired up for your walk and can effectivly burn more calories!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    im back to just reread all this there is so much win here. Props to the Roaddog
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

I don't understand people finding me "clueless" just because I didn't know he was joking. I don't understand how I am supposed to automatically know that a certain number of posts automatically equals not taking any of that person's posts seriously?? I find it humorous that people find it funny to put people down because they were truthfully responding to a post they found ridiculous.

You should not be attacked for not knowing I was only kidding. That's sometimes the tragedy of joking around. It sometimes devolves like it has.

For future reference --If you see my name next to a post and it is picking on my wife or family, it's a joke. Everything else is open for interpretation.