Wife JUST Sabotaged Me!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA, YOU ARE SO BUSTED.

For all we know, she could be reading this thread right now....:embarassed:

For all we know, she is! (or was)

Of course she is, all wives are OMNISCIENT.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Ugh...my husband does that crap ALL THE TIME!!! Sometimes it hits me just right and really pi$$e$ me off...

I'm pretty sure you're husband is just trying to keep you in the exact same shape you appear to be in. Probably in that exact outfit too.

Just saying.

LOL...you're probably right. But the thing is, once that corset that I'm squeezed into comes off, things don't look quite as curvy (at least not in the right places :tongue: )
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Try saying, "Thanks, Honey, not tonight"

Ugh, if I have to hear that just ONE more time . . . .

Are you frustrated in your relationship?
    Like I said earlier I wasn't planning to cheat until I hit my goal weight, but damn baby you fine.
    Heck that guy you're with in the photo is pretty hot too, I'd consider a threesome.

I live in the DC area, are you nearby?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Try saying, "Thanks, Honey, not tonight"

Ugh, if I have to hear that just ONE more time . . . .

Like I said earlier I wasn't planning to cheat until I hit my goal weight, but damn baby you fine.
    Heck that guy you're with in the photo is pretty hot too, I'd consider a threesome.

I live in the DC area, are you nearby?

She looks too classy for somebody strangling themselves.
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

At the moment - yes, I am VERY VERY frustrated in my relationship. Damn kids. :grumble:
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    this means hug her and tell her you'll always need her. should calm some of that insecurity.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    this means hug her and tell her you'll always need her. should calm some of that insecurity.

Dear God you are GORGEOUS!

Also that's great advice. That sounds like it will definitely throw her off the scent.
  • weese17
    Options

Also that's great advice. That sounds like it will definitely throw her off the scent.

:sad: :brokenheart: :sad:
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

:sad: :brokenheart: :sad:

shh. I'll always need you.
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My bf does it too....

And he gets mad at me whenever I say I don't want to eat his Pasta/meatballs/lasagna/mac&cheese, I don't want to eat French fires/giant juicy pizzas, accusing me of "hating everything he loves"..... Then he said I was "mentally not strong enough to enjoy them just in moderation" and that was why I feel like I need to avoid them.

We've had this fight 10 times already. There's no "moderate" amount of mac&cheese, or giant thick crust pizzas....

But it's all about compromises isn't it. I've been nagging enough about healthy eating and cooking delicious enough healthy food that he actually doesn't think it's a bad idea to eat healthy anymore :)

Compromise= One person nags the other until they give in and eat what the other person tells them to eat.
    A compromise is a solution which satisfies neither party. What a great premise for a relationship.

Yes exactly. Now we eat thin crust pizzas, wheat pasta with chicken sausage (instead of pork) with a salad, and reduced fat mac&cheese sometimes...
  • weese17
    Options

Oh SURE -- when it's time to satisfy your late night Oreo cravings. Sniffle.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

Oh SURE -- when it's time to satisfy your late night Oreo cravings. Sniffle.

DOYOUPEOPLESEE?DOYOUSEE?
    OMGOMGOMG.