Replies

• Emmy360
    Emmy360 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Foot Pain Early in the morning>>>>AAGGHHH!!!:frown:
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    How much I hate cooking and preparing food ,and how there's no way to avoid it if I want to actually get the right nutrition. I'm about ready to give up. The idea of eating the foods I need to eat in order to meet my macros and stay within my calorie goals kind of makes me pukey.
  • VanessaRosa3
    VanessaRosa3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Having only 9lbs to lose to reach my goal and it taking forever!
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    I am frustrated that I can't drink more wine. Honestly. Everything else is going great; I feel good, I'm losing weight, getting stronger... But that 4 oz. serving looks ridiculous in my big wine glass.

This!! I feel your pain!!!
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fluctuating between a few pounds. I wish there was a way to know if I definitely lost a pound or if its just my body fluctuating or my scale being slightly off. I've literally been bouncing around a three pound difference for like 2 1/2 weeks.

Also websites that give me "simple recipes" and they cost like $50 just to make one serving. I need to lose weight on my body, not in my wallet.
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    nobody else participating in my "I had the strangest dream" post.. I thought it would be pretty fun.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    this just on my newsfeed, holy cow :explode:

burned 63 calories doing 15 minutes of Cleaning, light, moderate effort
  • shadow2450
    shadow2450 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The 30 min of pure elliptical cardio at 88 rpm non stop, for 6 times in a week. Knees are already at their limit but...JUST GOT TO TOUGH It OUT! :noway:
  • timinable
    Options
    people who keep saying that sugar is evil and carbs are bad….

I promise you can eat the foods you want and lose weight…

the only thing bad about dieting is restricting whole food groups as "evil"

For me they are. I cant eat soy, wheat, and white sugar without breaking out (skin redness and itchiness)/dragon lady temper/ extreme lethargy. So, carbs aren't bad, and I can have really unlimited because YAY! veggies, but... I guess that leads to my frustration. I love bread/pasta/pizza, and now I get itchy redness around my joints every.. single...time.... I hate you body!!!! <shakes fist at the sky>

(Disclaimer: I do not actually hate my body. I love myself, which is why I am trying to change me to be healthier. It was just more dramatic to have the exclamation and fist shake a la Planet of the Apes. Yes I am strange. )
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have flu. :sick: 2 weeks in bed not lifting anything heavier than a spoon. Not good. :grumble:
  • ResaBoBesa
    ResaBoBesa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That the only place I can feel that I've lost weight is my arm pits...seriously?? With all the places my body can burn fat, it decided to start in my armpits. :grumble:
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That weight comes off my boobs first and my stomach last. :sad:
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    What frustrates you most about your health/fitness/nutrition right now?
    I projected by march id weigh 130 lbs, I am 167ish right now. However I have noticed that my inches are going down not so bad right? I really just wanna be 130 lbs or 135.
  • threefancy
    threefancy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That I can't drop 50 lbs overnight.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've been the same weight for 4 weeks even tho I go to the gym everytday and I eat less than 1200 calories!!!!!!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What frustrates you most about your health/fitness/nutrition right now?

That I haven't been able to lose more than a pound a month in a long, long time. I don't even miss the months where I lost 10 pounds a month so much as the months I lost 4 pounds.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I worked out very hard in January and watched my calories very closely and did not lose a single pound by the end of the month. I got frustrated and gave up for a few days and ate a bunch of garbage. I had been taking ibuprofen all month for inflammation and didn't know it makes you retain water. I quit taking it last week and lost 5 pounds this week from water loss, so I guess my efforts had just been masked by the water retention. I'm frustrated with myself for turning back to bad habits instead of being patient.
  • victoriaalice39
    Options
    That weight comes off my boobs first and my stomach last. :sad:

Very frusterating!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Whenever I find a limit because of my RA I want to kick something.

In my mind I'm healthy enough and I know my body is strong enough, but my effing disease stops me.

So, I just push on, finding another way!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I am convinced I will never ever ever go down even a single pant size. I want new pants!!! I need new pants!! I don't want to buy the same size I've worn the last several years!! :sad: