What frustrates you most right now?

Options

Replies

• erendira15
    Options
    not really having time to work out :(( it makes me mad!
  • nanasudo
    nanasudo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Boy, can I relate to that. But that is precisely the reason of gaining 35 lbs. Celebrating with friends with wine and food..... Decided to get serious again and get this weight off. I suffer from metabolic syndrome and the first five came off pretty easily but in the last week no loss. Easy to put on, hard to come off.:drinker:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    people who keep saying that sugar is evil and carbs are bad….

I promise you can eat the foods you want and lose weight…

the only thing bad about dieting is restricting whole food groups as "evil"
  • nanasudo
    nanasudo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am frustrated that I can't drink more wine. Honestly. Everything else is going great; I feel good, I'm losing weight, getting stronger... But that 4 oz. serving looks ridiculous in my big wine glass.
    Boy, can I relate to that. But that is precisely the reason of gaining 35 lbs. Celebrating with friends with wine and food..... Decided to get serious again and get this weight off. I suffer from metabolic syndrome and the first five came off pretty easily but in the last week no loss. Easy to put on, hard to come off.:drinker:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    @ndj maybe the 80/10/10 diet is the answer. hehehehe....seriously read someone's diary doing that diet; I'd have to hire plumber for the 'detox'
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    a 1/2 case of beer with no bottle opener
  • firepxy
    firepxy Posts: 13
    Options
    I hate more then anything to exercise. I still can't myself to do that part.
  • richardbigg
    Options
    Nothing
  • luannaslovehandle
    Options
    The fact that I cannot stop eating. Literally I cannot stop. I have low sugar and if I don't eat I get cranky, lightheaded, nauseous and I lose thought process. I also have diverticulitis which limits the kind of food I can eat. So I never know what to eat!! Ugghhhh
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    The relentless flies here that wont leave me alone when I'm trying to work out.
    N3rjcPv.gif
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Every time I get close to the weight of 179 I always gain 2 lbs. It's liek I sabbatoge myself or something. Idk what it is but it's pretty frustrating :-(
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The fat I carry around my stomach. Doing weight traning, I have started seeing significant muscle development in my arms and legs, but it has been a slow process in eliminating the pooch that I have. Also, because of the muscle gain, I have yet to lose any weight.
  • Rien5
    Rien5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The fact that i've gained weight since November and can't lose it! I think it's due to eating more (always hungry grrr) Exercise has gone way down since August and I can't get it back to the levels I was at because I can't keep motivated.
  • hww51
    hww51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's a really cold winter in Toronto and I crave large portions of comfort food like stews and mac and cheese. Instead I make large batches of healthy versions, eat a small serving and freeze the rest for other meals. Once it's sealed and in the freezer it's safe - but until then it's a challenge not to indulge.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    That I've been on the ball yet will be lucky to see a weight loss for the month of January.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Not having enough free time to work out regularly, or being too tired to do so when I do.

I've finally gotten the food where I'd like it, and I know myself enough to know what I need and don't, but my work schedule is kinda destroying me as of recent and it leaves me with such a varied schedule from week to week, and it's so frustrating because I don't really want to lose more weight, just more fat! :/

Hopefully getting a week of 3-4 workouts followed by a week of 2 won't be the end of the world for me.
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    MFP not supporting clickable URLs. That's at least tangentially related to my health/fitness/nutrition.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The scales not moving. It is TOTM though, and I've upped my exercise regime.

What did make me happy, though, was trying on my white bodycon lace dress I bought 4 years ago. Never managed to get into it, but today I did. Arms could do with toning, but it is a work in progress.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Realizing that this is going to be long-term and I have a LONG way to go.

You and me both!
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you love that feeling that you got screwed over by someone you really respect and trust?? Don't you just love it when your boss constantly stabs you in the back??