Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Not a thing. :)
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That I have about 30lbs to lose and I'm trying harder than I ever have before and I'm only losing about 1/2lb a week.. I would love the weight to fall off now.

The fact that even when I reach my goal week I will still have to keep track of what I'm eating / doing so I don't gain back.

That I have a lot of college work to do so I can't focus completely on working out.

That my lovely new jeans still don't fit..
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit frustrated that I've practically wasted January just trying to get back to my pre-Christmas weight rather than making inroads into new pounds. It was a conscious decision to have a non-diet Christmas but now that it's all over and forgotten it's easy to wonder was it worth it?
  • milali20
    Options
    Changing habits in the way of cooking new meals. Learning to buy new ingredients and making something out of the super-easy-bad-for-you norm. It's frustrating only because it's new. Once I find some great new veggie recipes, I'm sure I'll be celebrating!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    my tight skirt choking the life out of my belly fat.
  • pagefan
    pagefan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    NOT 100% sure of calorie counts on homemade foods. I do a lot of healthy cooking, and not sure how to determine how many calories are really in a cup of homemade lentil vegetable soup.... I think it's thrown me off.. ALOT...
  • I so agree with you, Bluesrockerman. Let's trust ourselves and keep going.
  • pagefan
    pagefan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1 lb or 200. to each his / her own, it's ALL a long way to go and a journey of a lifetime..
  • cjanaro
    cjanaro Posts: 33
    Options
    That I used to be around 10-12% body fat at 205 and now I am the size of a small pickup truck. What makes it worse is that I only have myself to blame and now its a long way to get there. Its worth the hard work to get back there, but crappy that I gave up what I had.
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Only having 15-20 pounds left to lose (After having lost 100) and seeing the same 3 pounds drop and then come back again- a complete halt in progress. I can only blame myself, as my motivation waxes and wanes. The problem is that I feel OKAY with how I look, so I'm complacent about losing more so I can go from okay to fantastic, until I see the scale creeping up and then I'm motivated again. I already am healthy and pretty fit, because exercise is a habit for me and one that I enjoy, but my eating habits can be bad at times, enough to stop me from losing.
  • CindyCabrera2013
    CindyCabrera2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Not being able to drink more water. I have to force myself to drink water at times and forcing isnt good. I do drink more however not sure how to when I do not feel like it. :drinker:
  • Betty_Rubble
    Betty_Rubble Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I seem to get a "mid-week" bloat going on, every week consistently. No matter what I ate the night before (or days before) something happens mid week - like right now - where I am holding onto every drop of liquid in my body. I get sausage fingers where I can't even get my rings on or off, and I get an extra half inch or so in my waist measurements. This is despite gorging myself on bottle after bottle of water and a few cups of green tea, and not having to run to the bathroom as often as one would think. I literally gain 4 - 5 pounds and it takes days for my body to let it all go. Very frustrating. I don't salt anything, I stay away from processed foods... I just don't get it.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That I wake up some days or go to bed some nights SUPER friggin hungry!!! Also, that depending on which calculator I use it shows my fat % different every time :( The worst is that when I started out and I was single I was sooooo much more dedicated to what I ate, ate cleaner and worked out twice as hard....Now I'm not as picky bout what I eat as long as it fits :( Not sure if it's the program last time vs. this time or what I eat, but i'll tell you that I'm 3 pounds lighter than this time last yr and I looked a hell of a lot better last yr!!!!
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Injuries frustrate me. I pulled a stomach muscle and it put me out of commission for a week. My knees sometimes won't let me do not one squat. UGH! I try to push but I don't want to permanently hurt myself so I'm just patient but it's frustrating sometimes.

10613010.png
  • capnlizard
    capnlizard Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started off slowly, beginning with swimming laps, and I was just starting to ramp up my workouts when I hurt my back/pinched a nerve over the weekend, which pretty much put the kibosh on that little endeavor for the next week or so. That is fairly frustrating, to say the least....
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That stomach fat is always the last thing to go away! Lovin my arms and legs and rear...wow what a huge improvement! But my stomach fat just seems to want to stay put. Weird.
  • becauseofholly
    becauseofholly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That it's almost the end of January and I've lost 1 pound this month. I can't seem to find that calories in/calories out sweet spot where the weight just falls off. SO FRUSTRATING!!

Me too! I just bought a fitbit over the weekend to help with that. Hopefully it'll work.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    That my OHP won't progress and its driving me insane!
  • louimon92
    louimon92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    not being able to continue with my chocolate addiction :(
  • anniegirl93
    Options
    My extreme desire to eat! I'm having such a hard time changing my mindset. Reminding myself (especially when I'm not hungry) that I don't need food to make me feel good.

YESSSSS! Exactly my thoughts