MFP Friend You Deleted First

Options
1234568»

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i have no idea. i don't have any qualms about deleting people from my FL. i like to keep mine small, and since it's *my* FL, i figure i can be as discretionary as i want to be.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Is it a bad thing that I want to delete someone because I'm jealous of all the food they get to eat

Why can't you eat it? :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    i have no idea. i don't have any qualms about deleting people from my FL. i like to keep mine small, and since it's *my* FL, i figure i can be as discretionary as i want to be.
    Oh, no. We had a whole thread about how we weren't allowed to tell people on our profile not to send us blank FRs or what kind of people shouldn't bother sending us FRs. Apparently we have to be friends with everyone whether we like them or not. :yawn:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Is it a bad thing that I want to delete someone because I'm jealous of all the food they get to eat

Do what I do-- ask for recipes.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Someone who posted on her wall every 20 minutes or so. Cluttered up my feed.

Reams of non-fitness related *kitten* spamming up your feed... not a fan.

*removes jimmmer from people I want to add*

:cry:
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    it rhymed with Poo.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Someone who posted on her wall every 20 minutes or so. Cluttered up my feed.

Reams of non-fitness related *kitten* spamming up your feed... not a fan.

*removes jimmmer from people I want to add*

:cry:

Ha ha!

What can I say? I'm antisocial... :P
  • Dugleik
    Dugleik Posts: 125
    Options
    A girl who was already on the low side of her BMI range, eating like 600cals a day, and posting things like "how many calories do you think were in my sandwich made with this bread with this much meat", "I'm going to stop eating red meat because someone said its bad for you", and "I feel so bad for eating those cookies" (went to her food diary and she ate less than 200cal of them).
    I'd try to comment and lead her to an easier path, but her other friends would sneer at my advice and tell her to stay strong and stop eating those things ;_; gets to be too much watching those things pop up every few hours on my feed...

Some people look so timid and nice and have the best messages to you, until.... :o)

We might have deleted the same person. Or there are more of them then there should be.
  • steffipaulina
    Options
    I deleted someone who kept on insisting I quit eating wraps, bacon and such. I'm a firm believer in moderation and when my daily burn is anywhere from 400-1200 calories I have 'flex' room in my food choices.

I prefer to keep active people on my list that don't just eat 'diet' food - because we all know that 'lifestyle' doesn't last long.

I deleted this person about 4 days ago and the whole situation still irritates me when I think about it.
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm coming super close - this person is all "I don't understand why I'm not losing weight" when, in fact, they *are* losing weight - just not, like, five pounds a week. :noway: Also they're eating consistently 500-800 under their goal, which doesn't bode well. Sigh. There's only so many patiently-explaining comments I can make, you know? So I might have to pull the plug on that one...
  • WhiteMagick
    WhiteMagick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lovelymia something. I forget her exact name
    I generally delete the inactive, ill-bred and downright nutty
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    Second Time here and deleted one in the previous account because she deleted me saying I was too old after she sent the FR .. go figure :ohwell:
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Don't remember the exact name. Generally, I delete people who don't log in for weeks at a time or those people who start a diet every Monday morning and fall off the wagon by Tuesday evening.
  • kelseyjsnyder
    kelseyjsnyder Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    it was a girl who was bashing on people who had eating disorders. Just talking very rude. every post was "people with eating disorders are stupid" "if you have an eating disorder you arent worth my time of day" blah blah blah just plain old rude things. People dont chose to have an eating disorder (most the time). So i deleted her
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't remember her name, but she was alarmingly hostile towards all things non-vegan. Now, I don't care whether someone is vegan, but why have people on your friends list if you're going to indirectly (or directly) attack/insult them on a daily basis?