Women..Worst thing a man can do on a date with u...

Options
1235»

Replies

• lmd_1979
    lmd_1979 Posts: 130
    Options
    Wow!! No wonder there are so many single women out there.

Well, for every single woman there's a single man :drinker:

No, for every single woman, there's 10 men all desperately trying to get in there.

Weird...mine must've all gotten lost on the way...

Well it depends on the Woman and location. In the sticks a Single woman is a novelty and somehow they seem to attract men (single and not). Whereas a Single man in the sticks is destined for a lifetime of loneliness.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    1. Biggest one is not opening doors (I like gentleman)
    2. Talk about his ex who is his "best friend", or how much he hates her, etc.
    3. Checks out other women
    4. Doesn't compliment at all (it shows you are not attracted or interested)
    5. Makes you pay on first date (I never dealt with this, call me old fashioned!)
    6. Tries to move too fast aka tongue down the throat surprise kiss
    7. Does not try to dress up *edit - depending on where you are going of course!*
    8. Talks about himself constantly

Agree with all these!!
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've experienced some shockers:

- turned up 45 mins late

- cried

- *****ed about his ex for an hour

- discovered he had forgotten his wallet when we went to pay, he'd ordered a very expensive steak and said he'd pay me back for his half... am yet to see the money

- got drunk before the date and then during dinner described the threesome he had once, before calling his buddy to see how his afternoon with a prostitute in a hotel room was going

- announced that he has five children from two ex-wives... at the grand old age of 31

I think those were the worst.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Not pay
    Be sexually inappropriate
  • zapinkleopard
    Options
    I agree .....talk about sex. This was years ago but one guy informed me our first date that he had had a vasecctomy so there was "no need for me to worry." Thats pretty presumptuous.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Not all English men are like that! Mine is a gentleman.

And by gentleman, I believe it just means to be polite and thoughtful of others (including your date).

So is mine, but OMG I had to wade through some horrifics before I found him.

If they're going to talk about sex, they've usually done that on the phone/via text before the date in which case they didn't get a date.

Don't:
    Tell your date about the times you've been arrested.
    Turn up sweaty because you cycled to the date.
    Accept her offer of paying for some of the bill --> that's not first date stuff
  • zapinkleopard
    Options
    Tell me his roommate is his ex wife.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

No, for every single woman, there's 10 men all desperately trying to get in there.

Weird...mine must've all gotten lost on the way...

Well it depends on the Woman and location. In the sticks a Single woman is a novelty and somehow they seem to attract men (single and not). Whereas a Single man in the sticks is destined for a lifetime of loneliness.

I need to move to the sticks.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Acting like a jerk to the waiter... if you're mean to a perfect stranger one whom is handling your food, most importantly mine you're a creep and I will walk out then and there food on the table or not. Trust me, I did this to a guy who was yelling waitress and snapping his fingers at her. Right, whomever you marry is sure going to be happy.

Talking on his phone or texting while on the date.

Talking about work, yes you should say what you do for a living, however I dont want a play by play of the layout of your office, your weekly deadlines etc I am on a date not at a staff meeting.

Talking bad about your mother, a mother teaches her son how to love how he treats his mother will tell you a lot on how he treats his partner... of course, being too close to his mother is a turn off as well. If the date goes to a second or third or long enough to have sex, I really rather you didnt speak to your mother about the experience. Lol yes some guys have.

Have clean nails, freshly brushed teeth and dont pick your nose.
  • smantha32
    Options
    \
    Talking bad about your mother, a mother teaches her son how to love how he treats his mother will tell you a lot on how he treats his partner... of course, being too close to his mother is a turn off as well. If the date goes to a second or third or long enough to have sex, I really rather you didnt speak to your mother about the experience. Lol yes some guys have.

What if his mom really is a grade A *kitten*, and he's just trying to warn you what kind of mother in law you'd be up against in the long run? :wink:

The other one is just creepy however.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    \

What if his mom really is a grade A *kitten*, and he's just trying to warn you what kind of mother in law you'd be up against in the long run? :wink:

The other one is just creepy however.

Not a conversation for a first date. That's the biggest point. Second, talking bad about his mother to a woman especially a new woman is like saying hey, I am broken and I have my mother to thank for that, so I either expect you to fill all that motherly void in me and thus we can have a very poisonous relationship, since I will be putting you up to a standard you could not possibly compete with OR like you said watch out my mom is a B just warning you now what mother in law you will have when we get married. <<< Not a first date thing to say plus that is like saying your love for me isn't enough to overcome the B storm that is my mother so it will always fail for me lol.

As for the first thing I just said... I have daddy issues, well not issues as I don't give a damn but I never tell a guy on the first date that I grew up without a father. Because they usually assume there is daddy issues and I don't blame them. However, I don't expect a man to fill the I didnt have a daddy growing up void so I wouldn't want them talking to me about their mother in a negative light where I might feel obligated to fix them. They came to me broken I didnt break them so cant fix them lol. Never that girl, not into fixing or changing a man. So anything mom especially on a first date, unless its healthy small talk is all red flags to me. You know? Psychology and ****. Lol
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    One time while hanging with a guy (first and last date) at his friends house, he texted me while sitting across from me, asking for head. I texted back and said no and he replied with, "you can leave at any point now."

Don't be THAT guy.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    One time while hanging with a guy (first and last date) at his friends house, he texted me while sitting across from me, asking for head. I texted back and said no and he replied with, "you can leave at any point now."

Don't be THAT guy.

Lol I'm so doing that tonight to my spouse.
  • smantha32
    Options

Not a conversation for a first date. That's the biggest point. Second, talking bad about his mother to a woman especially a new woman is like saying hey, I am broken and I have my mother to thank for that, so I either expect you to fill all that motherly void in me and thus we can have a very poisonous relationship, since I will be putting you up to a standard you could not possibly compete with OR like you said watch out my mom is a B just warning you now what mother in law you will have when we get married. <<< Not a first date thing to say plus that is like saying your love for me isn't enough to overcome the B storm that is my mother so it will always fail for me lol.

Good point. lol
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looking at his phone every five seconds ugh
  • jo_tolose
    jo_tolose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    isn't well mannered on a date is worst thing he can do.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Any kind of boundary violation.