235lbs obese to 150lbs lean 7-8% body fat

Options

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work. Along these same lines though, would you happen to have pictures to share of your progress along the way, other than the before and after? I just think it's great to see the in between stages, showing what you have to go through along the way. Helps keep me motivated anyway!

I should, yep. I have a lot of pictures so I should have a bunch. I'll see what I can dig up.
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Awesome Transformation! Simply incredible. One question. I noticed you said ex...and you have two kids. Do you have full custody or is it split etc? Just curious how that played into time constraints etc.

My separation was recent as of last August which I had already lost the weight and got in shape so it didn't come into play at all.
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Would you please tell me what was the most difficult thing during this 5 year transformation? Diet, logging, getting out of bed to go to the gym? What was your turning point!

Awesome Awesome dedication!

Without any question whatsoever would be diet. I still love and have an addiction to food. It's a mental battle all the time. I'd say most of us have pretty severe addictions to food or else we wouldn't be overweight in the first place. The food created nowadays has absolutely NOTHING to do with nutrition but just about the most amount of money that can be made. Unfortunately for us, that equates to manipulating the taste of food so we enjoy it more and will buy more.

I do pretty well now but I do certainly have my pig outs. I just have to try and train hard, get in the cardio and let it sort itself out and it does!
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Really amazing stuff.
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    amazing... I'm just speechless!
    I wish more people would be this dedicated! It won't happen overnight... it doesn't stick with you overnight....
    It's a lifestyle change and you are a living example of this!!

AMAZING!!! You just became my new MAN CRUSH!!! lol! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Well done!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    FLUCKING WOW!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing.
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Super man, really awesome
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    You are now one of my inspirations! Well done sir!
  • PatriciaDC
    PatriciaDC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Holy ****. Amazing!
  • babbott165
    Options
    I looked exactly like your before pics a month ago. This is truly inspiring because I'm about 30bs heavier and slowly going through the exact same things! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    :o daaaaaaaang.

You look great!
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Holy HOTNESS! WAY. TO. GO.!!!
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Sorry don't hate me if I haven't accepted your friend request(s), I didn't really see that coming! Still trying to figure that out. :tongue:
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No matter how great a person's body looks in after photos...it's always the facial expression that gets me. It's so easy to see a persons unhappiness, their discomfort in their body, when the camera is pointed at them "before". Then you get to the after pics and their faces say "**** yeah! Look at me now!" Those "after" smiles are as motivating as the physical transformations, maybe more.

Well said.

OP, you look like a movie star.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!!!! Hard work and dedication certainly pay off :flowerforyou:
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is incredible. ..you dont look any where close to your before picture.....great dedication ..Congratulations. .:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!