Call Me Crazy... But I Want MFP Female Role Models!

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Yoovie, Mirey, and Desterknee spring to mind.

Apparently the key to success is a screenname ending in an "e" sound.

what about those ending with a silent "e"? :huh:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I think you'd have to go to bodybuilding.com for true female role models.

I'm on both. Pretty sure there are tons of women there who are bad role models. Bragging about eating 500 calories and taking tons of diet pills. Horrible examples of women in the bodybuilding industry.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    The 2 that instantly come to mind are:
    sarauk2sf and usmcmp (I think that's what it is).
    I'm mirin their hot bods and they're always very helpful and give sound advice on the forums.

AWWWW! :heart:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    All of my female friends are awesome, but a few do stand out. These women are amazing role models:

1) Penguinlally
    2) Elliehmltn
    3) Sarauk2sf
    4) Jusbshari
    5) Takerbrat

edit for typo
  • usmcmp
    Options
    USMCMP ends in an e sound

And more importantly she's dedicated and inspiring as hell.

I adore you! :flowerforyou: Thank you for fixing that small issues I had. Because of you I strive to be even more helpful.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Every lady on my friends list. I can't single them out. They all have worked hard to get where they are, and they don't need constant affirmations of how amazing they are.

:flowerforyou:

^^this^^ and my old friend's too; they all work hard; well done ladies.
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Many listed here that I find inspiring that are not on my list. Two stand outs on my list are -Sarauk2sf and jaeone
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mine are Fesse02 and PerfectStorm!!!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Edited for troll removal.

I vote for everyone in this thread.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Nobody knows who I am under this name (adding back friends shortly); however, I have to chime in on this one –

Lynnette (crazie4lulu) for sure is one – did you ever see her backstory?! If you saw what she looked like before she started getting serious, you’d be in awe.

Sandy (MireyGal) is another one – she continues to overcome personal issues and takes her frustrations out on that bag – her abs are amazing and when I look at her I just think “badass!”

Jaime (Mizz_Sparklez) … lost over 100lbs and still kicks *kitten* every day – her sweaty pics get me all hot and sweaty in another way *wink*

Lani – she was always gorgeous, but she took it to a new level when she started to get in shape

Amber (quadgasm) – so much badassery in that tiny little body

Jen (Ginja_Ninja6) – One of the most determined people. She’s human like everyone else and has her good and bad days, but she’s come a LONG way and is another one that lost quite a bit of weight the healthy way and continues to work out no matter how bad her mood is.

Soraya (SoVictorrious) – Cannot say enough about that woman – talk about someone who refuses to give up! She’s as determined as they get and she doesn’t care what people think – she’s on a mission and I was happy to be a part of her …dare I say the dreaded “J” word???!!

Laura (Silvergurl) – one of my faves – she’s been through a lot in her life and she’s bypassed it to make herself a better person

Marnie (MacInCali) - she was one of my long-time friends and me love her long time. She's made amazing progress and continues to battle herself which I can totally relate to! People think you look great, but we know our bodies and know we can do better.

My list was rather large so I could go on and on, but I just wanted people to know that just because people leave here for a bit doesn’t mean you haven’t made an impact on them.

Agreee with all of this.

And Sarauk2sf too. And Silvergurl and Ipuffyheart too. :heart: to all the MFP girls
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Nobody knows who I am under this name (adding back friends shortly); however, I have to chime in on this one –

Lynnette (crazie4lulu) for sure is one – did you ever see her backstory?! If you saw what she looked like before she started getting serious, you’d be in awe.

Sandy (MireyGal) is another one – she continues to overcome personal issues and takes her frustrations out on that bag – her abs are amazing and when I look at her I just think “badass!”

Jaime (Mizz_Sparklez) … lost over 100lbs and still kicks *kitten* every day – her sweaty pics get me all hot and sweaty in another way *wink*

Lani – she was always gorgeous, but she took it to a new level when she started to get in shape

Amber (quadgasm) – so much badassery in that tiny little body

Jen (Ginja_Ninja6) – One of the most determined people. She’s human like everyone else and has her good and bad days, but she’s come a LONG way and is another one that lost quite a bit of weight the healthy way and continues to work out no matter how bad her mood is.

Soraya (SoVictorrious) – Cannot say enough about that woman – talk about someone who refuses to give up! She’s as determined as they get and she doesn’t care what people think – she’s on a mission and I was happy to be a part of her …dare I say the dreaded “J” word???!!

Laura (Silvergurl) – one of my faves – she’s been through a lot in her life and she’s bypassed it to make herself a better person

Marnie (MacInCali) - she was one of my long-time friends and me love her long time. She's made amazing progress and continues to battle herself which I can totally relate to! People think you look great, but we know our bodies and know we can do better.

My list was rather large so I could go on and on, but I just wanted people to know that just because people leave here for a bit doesn’t mean you haven’t made an impact on them.

Agreee with all of this.

And Sarauk2sf too. And Silvergurl and Ipuffyheart too. :heart: to all the MFP girls

aww, thanks love! :heart:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I can't look up to any of them. I'm pretty sure none of them are over 6'3".

I'm 6'1"... and wear 4" heels... you can look up to me! LOL

Sorry my dear, but I wear 4" heels too. At minimum. Shows off my calves.
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options

Why?

Nothing against the MFP ladies. I just find they are more disciplined and experienced on bb.com.

And where do you get this info from? Beyond the fact that it's just not true, it's insulting to the many, many women on MFP who have reached their goals - or are well on their way. You're new here, so you don't realize how many amazing and inspirational stories there are on here. You may want to look around before you make idiotic blanket statements like that.

And, for the record, I love all the women on my FL but I will give a special shout-out to AlliecoreXX, one of my oldest friends and a very dedicated member of MFP (and of bb.com).

You're right. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.

No kidding.

:frown:

But there are a lot of inspiring women over there (not to say there aren't here) if anyone wants to check it out.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Why?

Nothing against the MFP ladies. I just find they are more disciplined and experienced on bb.com.

So go back to bb.com
    You won't be missed
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'll edit this post to vote for the lady commenting after me.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I know i dont have the right to tell anyone what to do, but if we all put the troll on ignore the thread doesnt get more derailed... I should have done that in the first place.
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options
    I know i dont have the right to tell anyone what to do, but if we all put the troll on ignore the thread doesnt get more derailed... I should have done that in the first place.

Sorry... I'm leaving. Ps. I think you're really pretty (srs).