Valentine's day coming...

Options
Hello Dear All, for some people, valentine day is important but others it is not. I will just want from my boyfriend to do the list I will give him on Feb 14th. In this list, just there are some behaviors of him to change. what are your expectations from that day?

Replies

• fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I just want the day to pass without me having to fight the crowds at the restaurants. Can we just stay home and watch my Wolverines play?? Please!
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Hello Dear All, for some people, valentine day is important but others it is not. I will just want from my boyfriend to do the list I will give him on Feb 14th. In this list, just there are some behaviors of him to change. what are your expectations from that day?

Can't change anyone!!! After 15 yrs of marriage just a bit of advice for you!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

He is so lucky to have you!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    I just want the day to pass without me having to fight the crowds at the restaurants. Can we just stay home and watch my Wolverines play?? Please!

NO
    25tjpd1.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Wow. Happy Valentine's Day to him.

"Dear boyfriend, here are all the things you suck at. Please change. Love, your girlfriend"

"P.S. No sex for you tonight either"
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I hope so.....If I don't on Valentines day I will be very disappointed.
  • fitfan11
    Options

NO
    25tjpd1.gif

But we are undefeated in the conference......doesn't that count for something?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

"Dear boyfriend, here are all the things you suck at. Please change. Love, your girlfriend"

Haha!! Poor boyfriend. :laugh:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Haha!! Poor boyfriend. :laugh:

No kidding!
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well it is my daughter's birthday so me and my little girl will be going to dinner and then the ballet. I never really celebrated the day before and now I do but not because its Valentines day but my daughter's birthday.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Dear Boyfriend:

On this day when we are supposed to be grateful for each other and show our appreciation and love for each other, here is a list of things I don't like about you and think that you should change just for me. This means that I don't love you just as you are, but as I want you to be. I expect you probably love me just I perfectly am, so I probaly won't change for you.

Love,
    Soon to be single
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

If that's true love. I don't know what is.

I hope he remembers to buy you flowers. :flowerforyou:

Aren't you so sweet?!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Face in lady garden

/Thread
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    Well it is my daughter's birthday so me and my little girl will be going to dinner and then the ballet. I never really celebrated the day before and now I do but not because its Valentines day but my daughter's birthday.

It's my baby's bday too :heart:
  • BonecrusherBrews
    BonecrusherBrews Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is funny
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Your going to love this, my daughter's name is Mia.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

Your going to love this, my daughter's name is Mia.

Awwwww!!!
  • fitfan11
    Options

Dear Boyfriend:

On this day when we are supposed to be grateful for each other and show our appreciation and love for each other, here is a list of things I don't like about you and think that you should change just for me. This means that I don't love you just as you are, but as I want you to be. I expect you probably love me just I perfectly am, so I probaly won't change for you.

Love,
    Soon to be single

Mean.....but very accurate
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I expect sex. All kinds and lots of it.

My BF took the day off work and we're going to spend it in bed. Yup. We actually planned a day in bed together.

Oh, and dinner. We're going to dinner but then it'll be back home and to bed again.

He wants to see if we can make it fall off :laugh:
  • maria_stafeler
    Options
    I am german and maybe I am not good to tell what I think. I didnt mean expecting him change completely because I love him. I am sure there is something you do not like on your gf or bf so talking always can solve some problems