Valentine's day coming...

Options

Replies

• tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'll be spending it with my imaginary boyfriend…watching him on netflix *sigh* lol
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Probably gonna force feed him all my Valentines baking and watch him eat it and try not to drool lol
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Hello Dear All, for some people, valentine day is important but others it is not. I will just want from my boyfriend to do the list I will give him on Feb 14th. In this list, just there are some behaviors of him to change. what are your expectations from that day?

He is so lucky to have you!

^this.
    Someone needs to warn this lad that a ish storm is a brewin, all laced up in a sweetheart holiday.
  • blindcode
    Options
    Hello Dear All, for some people, valentine day is important but others it is not. I will just want from my boyfriend to do the list I will give him on Feb 14th. In this list, just there are some behaviors of him to change. what are your expectations from that day?

Wow. Happy Valentine's Day to him.

"Dear boyfriend, here are all the things you suck at. Please change. Love, your girlfriend"

"P.S. No sex for you tonight either"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Well it is my daughter's birthday so me and my little girl will be going to dinner and then the ballet. I never really celebrated the day before and now I do but not because its Valentines day but my daughter's birthday.

It's my baby's bday too :heart:

Your daughters have been put into the "Birthday on Christmas pool." Their future partners from here on out will combine their birthday/Valentine's Day festivities.

A lifetime of pink and/or red gifts...
    ^^^
    This is far too true. My birthday isn't even on the actual day but this is how it happens anyway. Let's hope they don't hate pink!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I expect sex. All kinds and lots of it.

My BF took the day off work and we're going to spend it in bed. Yup. We actually planned a day in bed together.

Oh, and dinner. We're going to dinner but then it'll be back home and to bed again.

He wants to see if we can make it fall off :laugh:

FYI... Dinner can mean a man delivering pizza to you... in bed. Trust me on this.

Donuts.....I usually serve a dozen. While carrying juice in each hand.....
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am german and maybe I am not good to tell what I think. I didnt mean expecting him change completely because I love him. I am sure there is something you do not like on your gf or bf so talking always can solve some problems

Anyone know how to say "really bad idea" in German?
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'll be spending it with my imaginary boyfriend…watching him on netflix *sigh* lol

Sherlock? Dr. Who? Both are acceptable answer imo
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Nothing, it is just another day for me.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    this will be the first time in 5 years i'll be single on valentines day going to enjoy not spending the money but i think i'll be pretty bored
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I am german and maybe I am not good to tell what I think. I didnt mean expecting him change completely because I love him. I am sure there is something you do not like on your gf or bf so talking always can solve some problems
    So...you're going to use a romantic holiday as an opportunity to tell someone the things you *don't* love about him? Honestly, that seems really mean. Really awfully mean.

Have you thought about what such a list might look like if he wrote one for you? :huh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Well it is my daughter's birthday so me and my little girl will be going to dinner and then the ballet. I never really celebrated the day before and now I do but not because its Valentines day but my daughter's birthday.

Your daughters have been put into the "Birthday on Christmas pool." Their future partners from here on out will combine their birthday/Valentine's Day festivities.

^^^
    This is far too true. My birthday isn't even on the actual day but this is how it happens anyway. Let's hope they don't hate pink!

Meh, I give her 2 separate gifts. And luckily she is the girly girl I was/am not and loves all things pink.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

^^^

Meh, I give her 2 separate gifts. And luckily she is the girly girl I was/am not and loves all things pink.

You give your daughter a Valentine's Day gift?! You're a cool mom *_*

It's those SOs growing up... I'll tell ya.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    In this list, just there are some behaviors of him to change.

That sounds really romantic.

I'm just looking to get laid.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    OP, if you have to give your boyfriend a "things you need to change" list (as your gift), you shouldn't be spending another holiday with this guy, or him with you any longer! Sorry, but this is such a bad idea.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You give your daughter a Valentine's Day gift?! You're a cool mom *_*

It's those SOs growing up... I'll tell ya.

Not a "gift" per se...card, a little candy. A little something separate from her bday present. Yeah, she's pretty much screwed when she gets older.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    singles' awareness day. i will be in my new apartment, curled up watching something of my choosing, with chocolate of my choosing, and flowers of my choosing. or at the gym. wearing black :)
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options

Sherlock? Dr. Who? Both are acceptable answer imo

Both..plus Chuck…I have plenty of love to go around *growl* :love:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Steak and a BJ... oh wait that's the month after. :ohwell:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh. I hate these corporate designed holidays. They always make me feel like cr@p.