A Year Later - 158 Pounds gone!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• greyhoundphile
    greyhoundphile Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing, inspiring, and impressive - you should be VERY proud of your journey! Congratulations!!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job--Great inspiration--I am also in my 50"s and have lost 71 of the 150 lbs I want gone. Thanks for sharing your results.
  • journey3737
    journey3737 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I'm so happy for you. You're an inspiration!
  • poohbah4
    poohbah4 Posts: 127
    Options
    Same moustache, same glasses, same smile. Otherwise, a new man! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Same moustache, same glasses, same smile. Otherwise, a new man! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

Nicely stated and I couldn't agree more. Well done, OP.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So happy for you.
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story. You are amazing. You have given yourself an amazing gift, but your grandchildren will be the ones who get the best gift. Way to Go!
  • KaHam6
    KaHam6 Posts: 36
    Options
    SO INSPIRATIONAL! You look great and like you feel good!!! :smile:
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me! I look at you and see what really can happen if you try! Thank you so much for posting your story!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thank you for sharing your journey with us, truly inspiring. :heart:
  • You have inspired this "one" person, so you should feel great! Your amazing and I hope my post a year from now resembles yours. Thank for showing that it can be done.
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Congratulations on your loss and your new life. Your hard work and diligence have really paid off! :happy:
  • go4itgirl60
    Options
    What an amazing transformation and so inspiring! You give me hope that I can follow the same path. Congratulations on your healthy, now life! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!