does anyone wanna guess my body fat %?

Options
I'm going to get officially tested for body fat percentage on Friday.... Any guesses based off profile photos?

Replies

• nostress123
    Options
    I watch biggest loser and was shocked that Rachel was 19% body fat.... kinda made me wonder, really, where am I?
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oooh! This is a scary question lol Your brave.

I'd say around 16% - 18% BF?

I could be way off though as I am no expert!
  • nostress123
    Options
    I had to ask my husband to review and approve how much skin I could show... lol. I'll post my results when I get them from the bod pod. Whoever guesses correctly gets a cookie. Lol
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Women are hard to guess for but I would say 17.3%. In other words, excellent.
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    18-19%
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I'd guess around 20-21%.
  • nostress123
    Options
    I was guessing mid 20s, maybe I was guessing high
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    I would guess 19-21%. You look fantastic!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'd go 19% ish
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'd say around 20%...
  • tarag8100
    tarag8100 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Rachel was 19% BF before she left the ranch and weighed 150 lbs. There's no way NBC would release her current BF at 105 lbs.... But I digress. My guess is around everyone else's - probably 20%-ish? And you look fantastic!!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    18.34128%!
  • mscrystallee
    mscrystallee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Body Fat Percentage and BMI are not the same thing. You are asking what Body Fat Percentage you are, but Rachel from BL was only mentioned as far as 18.5% BMI.
    Body Fat Percentage is the weight of a person's fat divided by the person's weight.
    BMI is a measure of the weight of a person scaled according to their height

Normally these are not the same number.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i am going to go with 18 to 20%
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look similar to me, so 18-20% ish. I'm going to the bod pod thing, too soon, so I'd like to know what it comes out to for you. Are you going to post your test results here?
  • nostress123
    Options
    I know my bmi just got below overweight, craziness! I'm 5'5" and 145 pounds and 24 years old.... I was considered overweight 5 pounds ago.

My scale tells me my body fat percentage has gone from around 30 to 27... I know it's not the most accurate way to check it though...
  • nostress123
    Options
    Body Fat Percentage and BMI are not the same thing. You are asking what Body Fat Percentage you are, but Rachel from BL was only mentioned as far as 18.5% BMI.

I thought the doctor mentioned her body fat percentage before she left the ranch....? 19% practically athlete
  • nostress123
    Options
    Rachel was 19% BF before she left the ranch and weighed 150 lbs. There's no way NBC would release her current BF at 105 lbs.... But I digress. My guess is around everyone else's - probably 20%-ish? And you look fantastic!!

Thanks!

Seriously what do you think her body fat percentage is now?
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    23/24?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I was guessing mid 20s, maybe I was guessing high

That's also my guess.

ETA - lower mid 20s that is.