tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the love I have is of a superior saturation compared to the love you expressed.

But this comes from me being so dominant socially and having such a high level of chemistry and charm with women.

They get super horny at what I do to them. And the pleasure they get is actually DERIVED from being subservient.

Referencing back the the master-stroke page-1 comment of the master-thesis, she was Christian! And though I am atheist, I thought it was a potent commentary on the way Religion teaches the beauty of being a good servant. Not female to male, but even male to male.

There is a certain point in the big picture where you realize, all the systems of society and the totality of our socially transmitted behavior patterns, morals, ideas, values, and all other products of human work and thought are based on a Leader-Follower relationship.

From the dawn of civilization (and the first profession ;) all the way up until Twitter.

There has always been such a dynamic. It just works better. Two alphas head butting don't work.

So who is the one who should be who? There is pleasure in both. Which one is which?

Well I guess testosterone will decide that one. Who ever was genetically born with more.

So my love is a lot more potent because I have high levels of testosterone to the point where girls actually ENJOY being beta to me because like the Bible teaches, there is in fact pleasure there.

Unless you're insecure....

In which case you get a tat and end up alone with cats.

She said "listen."

Not obey, not even respect.

Just to listen, is that so unreasonable?

wow.

you are, quite possibly, one of the ugliest men I have had the privilege of interacting with.

I'm thinking troll.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Using big words does not make you sound intelligent when you clearly don't even know what they mean.

I think if you read all the posts, they are congruent commentaries on the dynamics of power and identity in a relationship, the destructive nature of insecurity, and how marriage is about love and sacrifice.

Which do you disagree with?

Or are you just going to stick with cheap tactics and ad-hominems the whole time?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Using big words does not make you sound intelligent when you clearly don't even know what they mean.

I think if you read all the posts, they are congruent commentaries on the dynamics of power and identity in a relationship, the destructive nature of insecurity, and how marriage is about love and sacrifice.

Or are you just going to stick with cheap tactics and ad-hominems the whole time?

Log it, people! Word salad for all!!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

Thats because you actually know the meaning of love.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

What isn't love is not recognizing your husband or your wife is not YOU, when you get married you come together as a team you do not automatically own that person or their body. Marriage is sharing yourself with someone else it is not a purchase your husband does not own you your wife does not own you.

When you get married you should know each other well enough to know what the other persons interests, beliefs, as well as preferences are if you love tattoos and your partner does not that should have factored into your decision to become life partners. If a tattoo means a lot to you it should have meant a lot to you before you got married and should have been discussed.

I believe a true expression of love is acceptance, to accept and love your partner for all their flaws all their incompatibilities with you as well as all of their interests that may not be exactly what you like. Love is loving someone who compliments you in every way, who is different from you and makes you experience life outside of your own bubble. Love is two imperfect people coming together and loving each other despite your differences and embracing you for who are not who they want you to be.

In my opinion, the love I have is of a superior saturation compared to the love you expressed.

But this comes from me being so dominant socially and having such a high level of chemistry and charm with women.

They get super horny at what I do to them. And the pleasure they get is actually DERIVED from being subservient.

Referencing back the the master-stroke page-1 comment of the master-thesis, she was Christian! And though I am atheist, I thought it was a potent commentary on the way Religion teaches the beauty of being a good servant. Not female to male, but even male to male or general to a higher power (God, your boss, parents/familiy)

There is a certain point in the big picture where you realize, all the systems of society and the totality of our socially transmitted behavior patterns, morals, ideas, values, and all other products of human work and thought are based on a Leader-Follower relationship.

From the dawn of civilization (and the first profession ;) all the way up until Twitter.

There has always been such a dynamic. It just works better. Two alphas head butting don't work.

So who is the one who should be who? There is pleasure in both. Which one is which?

Well I guess testosterone will decide that one. Who ever was genetically born with more. And if we go back to the idea that everyone wants attention, girls have the better benefits on their side arguably.

So my love is a lot more potent because I have high levels of testosterone to the point where girls actually ENJOY being beta to me because like the Bible teaches, there is in fact pleasure there.

She said "listen."

there is so much wrong with here it isn't funny- but you are trying way to hard.

seriously.

way.
    to.
    hard.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

What isn't love is not recognizing your husband or your wife is not YOU, when you get married you come together as a team you do not automatically own that person or their body. Marriage is sharing yourself with someone else it is not a purchase your husband does not own you your wife does not own you.

When you get married you should know each other well enough to know what the other persons interests, beliefs, as well as preferences are if you love tattoos and your partner does not that should have factored into your decision to become life partners. If a tattoo means a lot to you it should have meant a lot to you before you got married and should have been discussed.

I believe a true expression of love is acceptance, to accept and love your partner for all their flaws all their incompatibilities with you as well as all of their interests that may not be exactly what you like. Love is loving someone who compliments you in every way, who is different from you and makes you experience life outside of your own bubble. Love is two imperfect people coming together and loving each other despite your differences and embracing you for who are not who they want you to be.

Referencing back the the master-stroke page-1 comment of the master-thesis, she was Christian! And though I am atheist, I thought it was a potent commentary on the way Religion teaches the beauty of being a good servant. Not female to male, but even male to male or general to a higher power (God, your boss, parents/familiy)

Well I guess testosterone will decide that one. Who ever was genetically born with more. And if we go back to the idea that everyone wants attention, girls have the better benefits on their side arguably.

She said "listen."

there is so much wrong with here it isn't funny- but you are trying way to hard.

seriously.

way.
    to.
    hard.

Like what? lol. Have you been reading the whole thread? or just this paragraph out of context.

Im not sure many of you have the comprehensive abilities to remember what we were even talking about a couple pages ago and how it all ties in.

lol I guess you got bored when you realize you cannot defeat my logic with snark...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I would have to take you seriously to answer any of your questions.

You would also have to learn to communicate in a way someone with a functioning brain can compehend.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

You are hilarious!! Epic troll!! :heart: :drinker:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Log it, people! Word salad for all!!!

Word salad...haven't heard that one since my psych rotation :laugh:
  • nutellabrah
    Options

You would also have to learn to communicate in a way someone with a functioning brain can compehend.

I think its funny how that same comment represents the fact that the world is too big and complicated for most of you to synthesize as a whole in real time.

Which goes back to the original comment:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Yes. You are quite charming. My panties are damp with your big words and your manliness.
  • rml_16
    Options

I think its funny how that same comment represents the fact that the world is too big and complicated for most of you to synthesize as a whole in real time.

Tell me more.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Honestly dude your use of big words makes you sound ridiculous and, well, kinda dumb.
  • saradord
    saradord Posts: 129
    Options

You are hilarious!! Epic troll!! :heart: :drinker:

Now he's a marriage counsillor !! wow his resume keeps getting bigger, lol
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Yes. You are quite charming. My panties are damp with your big words and your manliness.

This man-child is so delusional that I actually pity him. I doubt any self-respecting woman would let him anywhere near them.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

But that is not love.

She said "listen."

seriously.

way.
    to.
    hard.

Like what? lol. Have you been reading the whole thread? or just this paragraph out of context.

Im not sure many of you have the comprehensive abilities to remember what we were even talking about a couple pages ago and how it all ties in.

lol I guess you got bored when you realize you cannot defeat my logic with snark...

Yeah, people do tend to give up a futile fight after some time. Arguing with the illogical is just such an example of a futile fight.

LOL BRAH
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I agree with your husband. Don't do it. It is very *kitten*-y :sick:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I disagree with the supposition that you are in possesssion of a fully functioning brain.
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Really I only had 3 beers lol.

Really? Why don't you try having this conversation with him when you are sober and rational.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I agree with your husband. Don't do it. It is very *kitten*-y :sick:

I hope you are kidding.
  • rml_16
    Options

I disagree with the supposition that you are in possesssion of a fully functioning brain.
    A man in possession of a fully functioning brain must certainly be in wont of a wife.

Or something like that. I don't much care for Austen.