tattoo argument with spouse

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Listen to your husband and hopefully he will be your only one.

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

Thats because you actually know the meaning of love.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

I didn't know sociopaths were capable of love.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I agree. When u become married ur body is not your own but now belongs to your husband and VISE VERSA. It's not just you that has to live with the tattoo he does too. It's not something like dying your hair that is temporary. I wouldn't get one anyway but if I knew my husband was against it I wouldn't get one just like I know if the situation was flipped he wouldnt.

These broken women weren't loved as children so they don't know how to love in return, to cherish it, to sacrifice for it.

They don't realize how low their value is on the market because there will always be some loser who puts in work for their vagina.

But that is not love.

"Broken women"? Where are these "broken women"?
    The only women who would consider a date with him.

The ones who get lost in the enchanted forest.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Just so you guys know, as far as being considered "art" --tattoos are a one-note artistic statement.

It doesn't matter if you have a mural or a chinese symbol, it doesn't change the artistic thesis.

Every tattoo is essentially saying the same, trite, low-brow, one-note statement: we are mortal and it hurts.

Thats it.

Every time someone is impressed with your tattoo, that is what they are relating to. Thats why its the universal ice-breaker for the insecure members of our society to relate to one-another.

So there is no variable art in it per se as in it or the specific designs or what they "mean" "to you" (like anyone cares). Its like a wholesale artistic expression for the insipid.

Cool story, bro. How do you express yourself artistically? Do you have a series of shirtless selfies on exhibit in the Tate Modern in London? I'm sure whatever artistic endeavors you undertake must be SO deep and awesome because you're SO self-assured and confident and a shining beacon of inspiration to us bottom-feeding insecure wretches.

I live in a country where having tattoos gets me excluded from public gyms, public baths, public pools. I would lose my job if any of my students saw my tattoos. I do not have any friends with tattoos here. So why do I keep getting more? Because I like them. I'm not trying to make any kind of statement, or "connection" with anyone. So guess again, "brah" and don't worry, I'm sure you're not overcompensating for anything yourself ;)

When I was still in high school I was in movies.

By 19 I had starred, produced, directed, edited, a commercial that ended up on MTV every day, three times a day, for two months.

I have written works that have been read by more people than you favorite author or column writer ever has.

I have done such a wide versatile of artistic expressions that the list of what I have done is synonymous with modern art: Acting, Modeling, Directing, Screenwriting, Stand-Up Comedy, Film Production, Professional Dancing, Film Criticism and even Photography and Product Marketing.

And you think Im impressed by your wack tattoos or consider it art? lol.

At least make it a piece that is congruent with the body on a symmetrical and aesthetic level, like sleeves or leg, side design and not some blob of something that just looks like a dirty stain on your flesh about something that nobody really cares about and is associated with trash and pain and insecurity.

My art speaks on the beauty and celebration of life. Your "art" is about death.

I've seen your instagram, brah, you have a PHD in "aware" from the university of misc.

I don't care if you're impressed by my tattoos or not, that's exactly the point I am making. I am a successful teacher, I speak another language fluently, I travel, I enjoy my life and who I am. I'm not quite sure what you're getting at about my "art" being about death... I never claimed tattoos were my art, they're just tattoos. The one on my tricep in the picture is from a story by Oscar Wilde I liked as a kid (you must be familiar with Oscar Wilde, being such a prolific and well-known writer) and nothing else. It is part of a sleeve.

I'm sorry I didn't immediately recognise you, but I didn't watch MTV growing up. I'm sure it was awesome for you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I have to say..not to be rude but it's not suprising that a comment like this comes from a much older generation....
    It isn't a generation thing. She's the same age as my mom and her friends and NONE of them think this way.

I do, however, work with a lot of women (who are much younger) who do. I happen to live in the Bible Belt. Look at her profile.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Hogger - the more you post, the worse you seem.

Just something to consider.
  • saradord
    saradord Posts: 129
    Options
    Just so you guys know, as far as being considered "art" --tattoos are a one-note artistic statement.

It doesn't matter if you have a mural or a chinese symbol, it doesn't change the artistic thesis.

Every tattoo is essentially saying the same, trite, low-brow, one-note statement: we are mortal and it hurts.

Thats it.

Every time someone is impressed with your tattoo, that is what they are relating to. Thats why its the universal ice-breaker for the insecure members of our society to relate to one-another.

So there is no variable art in it per se as in it or the specific designs or what they "mean" "to you" (like anyone cares). Its like a wholesale artistic expression for the insipid.

Cool story, bro. How do you express yourself artistically? Do you have a series of shirtless selfies on exhibit in the Tate Modern in London? I'm sure whatever artistic endeavors you undertake must be SO deep and awesome because you're SO self-assured and confident and a shining beacon of inspiration to us bottom-feeding insecure wretches.

I live in a country where having tattoos gets me excluded from public gyms, public baths, public pools. I would lose my job if any of my students saw my tattoos. I do not have any friends with tattoos here. So why do I keep getting more? Because I like them. I'm not trying to make any kind of statement, or "connection" with anyone. So guess again, "brah" and don't worry, I'm sure you're not overcompensating for anything yourself ;)

By 19 I had starred, produced, directed, edited, a commercial that ended up on MTV every day, three times a day, for two months.

I have written works that have been read by more people than you favorite author or column writer ever has.

I have done such a wide versatile of artistic expressions that the list of what I have done is synonymous with modern art: Acting, Modeling, Directing, Screenwriting, Stand-Up Comedy, Film Production, Professional Dancing, Film Criticism and even Photography and Product Marketing.

At least make it a piece that is congruent with the body on a symmetrical and aesthetic level, like sleeves or leg, side design and not some blob of something that just looks like a dirty stain on your flesh about something that nobody really cares about and is associated with trash and pain and insecurity.

No one cares that you were in a commercial; so is the yellow M&M. And her tatttoo isn't about death; just as my brain cancer/tumor tattoo is, it's about survival and life.

go back to the forest.
    \]

I know !!! its not like I put a tattoo on my body caring what other people think!!! Everyone has a different journey and I could care a less about his!! believe me He is insecure because he's being soo deffensive trying to prove to everyone that he's emotionally stable cause he was in a commercial or wrote something, WOW !!! that is all , I cant stop laughing at this JOKE!!!!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

But that is not love.

I didn't know sociopaths were capable of love.

They are - they love themselves. Especially when they've been in MTV commercials, have written more than 'your favorite author', and post gifs of themselves in stolen hotel bathrobes doing squats with no hands.

Delusions of grandeur. He haz it.
  • Aaliyahgurl83
    Options
    I have Tattoos 8 of them now. Soon to be 9. I love tattoos and its my choice and my body. I am 30 years and got my first one when I was 18.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

But that is not love.

If I am remember correctly from other threads 15-19 year olds because they know themselves and are confident.

And probably too dense to see past abs.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

But that is not love.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options

Thats it.

So there is no variable art in it per se as in the specific designs or what they "mean" "to you" (like anyone cares). Its a wholesale artistic expression for the insipid.

I'm definitely so insecure that I NEED a tattoo to speak to someone, whatever would I do without my self expression of my inner pain...
  • rml_16
    Options
    heart-click.gif
  • saradord
    saradord Posts: 129
    Options

But that is not love.

Still Laughing, !!! Now he's a psychotherapist!!! add that to his resume!!!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

But that is not love.

You have got to be trolling.......either that, or you're a very sad man who will probably never experience the touch of a strong woman because we find misogynists like you disgusting. I'm married happily btw
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options

LMFAO!!!

Holy hell dude, I think I hurt myself falling off my chair. That was hilarious. You are a natural when it comes to BS!!!

My guess is that you are really a 55yr old perv that sits around in your underwear all day getting off on pissing people off. Just sayin....

I think it's time to find your new identity, move along!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

But that is not love.

Bahahahaha. Omg! Broken? We're not broken, just bent and we will learn to love again.

Sing it with me broken ladies with losers in their vagina.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Thats it.

Huh... Keeping pronoun agreement simple. Much better.

I love Penelope, too!
    penelope-snl-o.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Where are Mikey & DMZ when you need them??
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Oh, and I have to say..not to be rude but it's not suprising that a comment like this comes from a much older generation....
    It isn't a generation thing. She's the same age as my mom and her friends and NONE of them think this way.

I do, however, work with a lot of women (who are much younger) who do. I happen to live in the Bible Belt. Look at her profile.

I thought the picture of her and husband along with having 8 kids was a wonderful top off to her brilliantly epic comment.

I mean she struck at the very core of the whole master-thesis of the OP with a phrase that was barely a few words but came down like the Titanic on all your arguments.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Where are Mikey & DMZ when you need them??
    I think he's given up on those personas and decided to just stick with this one. The other two seemed focused only on threads by singletons asking for dating advice. Nutella gets around more.