Any geeks?

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    <<< i work out in a BSG Colonial Double Tank.
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    I have figurines of Ezio, Gabranth, Balthier and Cassara from Two Worlds II in my living room. I'm big into sci-fi and fantasy and am currently reading The Wheel Of Time saga. My favourite books are the Shannara and Discworld stories.
    My favourite shows are sci-fi, comic book or fantasy. I'm big into console gaming and love sci-fi, fantasy and comic book movies.
    I'm a pretty big geek.
  • Schmiznurf
    Options

You forgot to mention the glaringly obvious sign that is your username.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

You forgot to mention the glaringly obvious sign that is your username.

anyone can chose a geeky screen name. you need to be proud of your geekiness to go to the gym and lift in double tank.
  • HorsesForever21
    Options
    Physics and calculus<33 I think I'm pretty nerdy/geeky..
  • Heir0fFir3
    Heir0fFir3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I own around 150 books and want at least 300 more. I adore music to the point where I pretty much live on my last.fm. I love playing on my Xbox and go to Warerstones almost every Sunday to play MTG. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • msravelli
    Options
    I’m primarily a film and music nerd, though I also love Star Trek TOS and TNG, folkloristics, horror manga (especially Suehiro Maruo), and WWII-related stuff.
  • FemaleSheogorath
    Options
    How geeky/nerdy are we talking here? Hopefully I qualify as a science nut, science fiction fan, and a gamer.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm in for all the geeky stuff!

4M49Ar8.jpg
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    <--- Whovian, Gamer, Browncoat, Comic Book fan (mostly Deadpool and Thor) probably people here a lot geekier than me but im proud lol
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I am guessing that I am a nerd rather than a geek. I think that has to do more with age than a difference in characteristics. In other words, I think a nerd is a geek who happens to be middle age or older.
  • chrball
    chrball Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh yea.. definite geek and introvert to boot..

I practically grew up on computers, video games, comic books, and sci-fi books/tv shows/movies!

- Authors/Books/Comic: Jules Verne, Philip K. ****, Neuromancer, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, A Song of Ice and Fire
    - Comic Books: Captain America, The Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, Days of Future Past, The Dark Knight Returns, The Walking Dead
    - TV shows/Films: Firefly, Star Trek TOS & TNG, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Person of Interest, Sherlock, Luther, Star Wars, Blade Runner, The Avengers/Marvel Cinematic Universe
    - Gaming: Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls; I'm mainly into console gaming these days.. waiting for more PS4 games!

Feel free to add me! Always interested in geeking out a bit between exercise routines.. XD
  • mctrader07
    mctrader07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yes lol
  • mctrader07
    mctrader07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have attended classes for html coding. all I have to say is "wow"

if you can do this you are the ultimate geek/nerd. lol
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Very much so!

Art geek
    Video game geek (Just logged off WoW. I also play a lot of Skyrim and stuff on the 360 but those are not unpacked yet.)
    Scifi/Fantasy geek (Jim Butcher is one of my favorite authors and I am very much a fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, Buffy, Firefly, and Anime.)
    Table Top RP geek (DnD, OLD World of Darkness, and D20 Modern mostly)
    Magic the Gathering geek (though it has been awhile since I played, but I still have a few decks)
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yep! I like all the typical nerd shows except Big Bang Theory that one annoys me. And I am a huge Lord of the Rings buff and like a lot of other nerdy books and movies.
  • M9600K
    M9600K Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a major Whovian, Star Trek, and Battle Star Galactic fan. I work in IT field and love anything that is electronic. I have seen almost every science fiction movie or show out there. I am also a geek in so many other ways to.

Anyone can add me and I love to talk.
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    Oh yea.. definite geek and introvert to boot..

I practically grew up on computers, video games, comic books, and sci-fi books/tv shows/movies!

- Authors/Books/Comic: Jules Verne, Philip K. ****, Neuromancer, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, A Song of Ice and Fire
    - Comic Books: Captain America, The Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, Days of Future Past, The Dark Knight Returns, The Walking Dead
    - TV shows/Films: Firefly, Star Trek TOS & TNG, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Person of Interest, Sherlock, Luther, Star Wars, Blade Runner, The Avengers/Marvel Cinematic Universe
    - Gaming: Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls; I'm mainly into console gaming these days.. waiting for more PS4 games!

Feel free to add me! Always interested in geeking out a bit between exercise routines.. XD

It sounds like you and I would be best friends.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Whovian and star wars, LOTR and The Hobbit,Futurama, Anime, ... feel free to add me :)
  • fouettes
    fouettes Posts: 1
    Options
    I guess so :) Doctor Who, HP, and Star Trek among others, feel free to add!