Any geeks?

Options

Replies

• Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have BS/MSEE degrees, have been gaming since the wonderful NES, really into PC gaming, am a big scifi fan, and visit Tokyo 2-3 times a year.

Send me a friend request at your own peril. :drinker:
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Profile Pic says it all
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    i was told engineers are nerdy so....engineer checking in.

What kind of an engineer are you?

civil engineer
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Profile Pic says it all

What is it...brain...doesn't...comprehend...
  • Autumnfilly2005
    Autumnfilly2005 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm a Whovian, WoW, mouse genetics and horse geek, feel free to add me for any of those!
  • InaraReynolds
    InaraReynolds Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In case you can't tell from my user name, I guess I do fall into the geek category. :)
    Firefly, Torchwood, SuperWhoLock... Diablo, Sims, bit o' Minecraft... Douglas Adams, Monty Python... numerous loves.
    Any like minds want to add, that's cool with me!
    ~ Cheers!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Chemical engineer here :)! So I guess I fall into the geek category. Feel free to add me!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Geektastick pirate chick over here. feel free to add me.
  • tamwins
    tamwins Posts: 22
    Options
    Am I a geek? I would say yes. Anime/manga, video games, GoT, classical music/music in general (I'm a music education major), etc.
  • Gemstone290
    Options
    Allons-y!

I love sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Recently got myself a necklace with 4 charms on it, one each to represent Harry Potter, Dr Who, Sherlock Holmes and firefly/serenity along with another firefly/serenity pendant with my favorite quote on it :).
    Also love Buffy, Torchwood, Supernatural, Heroes...... occasionally pokemon... oh and my favorite t-shirt has the Van Gogh Dr who exploding tardis on it :)

Feel free to add me too.
  • RyvreTam
    RyvreTam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Video games, Star Wars, GoT, all things Joss, and so much more
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I was on here a while back and had great success. Now I'm back and looking for some geeky, nerdy, and dorky friends! Would love to see the motivation on my feed.

I love Star Wars, Star Trek, X-Men, The Avengers, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, anything Sci-fi or paranormal and dressing up as a barmaid and going to the Ren Faire. (I should note that I'm a female, not that's there's anything wrong with a guy dressing up as a barmaid at Ren Faire...not judging:wink: )
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can check out my pic - that is me Larpin' out...geeky enough for you? :P
  • Parminder123
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other:-)
  • moij0
    moij0 Posts: 87
    Options
    im a total geek :P
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    This is in my living room. I submit for your consideration. (Decorated for Christmas)

78726a49-9bc4-4111-b2fa-7edde16fc110_zpsed96dc05.jpg
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm one
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is in my living room. I submit for your consideration. (Decorated for Christmas)

78726a49-9bc4-4111-b2fa-7edde16fc110_zpsed96dc05.jpg

Oh my glob that set up is INCREDIBLE. Those Avengers figures are SO cool!! I can't wait until I move and set up my living room to show off all my memorabilia :).
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can check out my pic - that is me Larpin' out...geeky enough for you? :P

Yay! Another LRPer! \o/
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I stalk the local park LARPers. They are amazingly awesome. I just can't bring myself to getting out of the car and going over to say hi. In all honesty, I might just try and steal their weapons.

*LIGHTNING BOLT* *LIGHTNING BOLT* *SLEEP* *MAGIC MISSLE*