Replies

• bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I guess ive eaten a couple yoga mats in my travels. Tasted yummy though
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Or you could avoid Subway because their food tastes like POOP POOP POOPIE POOP POOP

This is excellent advice! I've never liked Subway.

But some people do, and they should still go there and eat if they want to.

This is 'Murica

FIFY
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Or you could avoid Subway because their food tastes like POOP POOP POOPIE POOP POOP

This is 'Merica you can eat whatever you want, I'm not going to subway for reasons previously discussed

says the person with an av of an all you can eat Chinese buffet...
  • missafan202
    missafan202 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks.I love subways.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Just had Subway for lunch

tumblr_mass5yLuX71r0u4wg.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

I like Mr. GoodCents bread a lot better.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Chemicals aside, the smell that wafts from the door of every Subway I've ever walked past is enough to make me avoid them! :sick:

I'm glad that's not just me! I'm not anti any kind of fast food or worried about food scares but the smell of subway makes me heave

It smells like vomit! I can't even walk in without wanting to hurl!

Yes! I thought I was the only one who thought that. People tell me it smells like bread baking.. To me bread baking smells good, and subways doesn't smell like that. Maybe it is too much bread rising in one small store at once.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

This is 'Merica you can eat whatever you want, I'm not going to subway for reasons previously discussed

says the person with an av of an all you can eat Chinese buffet...

I'm picking up Chinese food on my way home from work.

Kung Pao > sammich
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Well it will definitely end up that way...

But then again, so does most food.
  • Pickle_Ninja
    Options
    This is going to send all the shills out of their holes on this forum. They know who they are. The ones that on every single post that even remotely mentions a fast food joint jump into defensive action. They arent fooling anyone...
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I also heard many soda companies put dihydrogen monoxide in their drinks, a chemical which is also found in herbicides, poisons and acids!

On a serious note, where else it is used in is completely irrelevant and fear mongering. It's a normal food additive and only recently been removed from usage in the UK, EU and Australia because it might be linked to asthma and allergies.

I think it's sad that we class food additives as being "normal" these days. I wonder how humans ever survived when we could only eat food that came from nature and didn't have a chemical **** storm added to it.

Other bread preservatives such as 282 are strongly suspected to cause behavioural difficulties and learning difficulties in children, commonly misdiagnosed as ADHD.
    http://fedup.com.au/information/fin-campaigns/bread-preservative-research

I would kill for a thick slice of home baked bread dripping with home made butter right now :tongue:
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ergh double post stupid internets
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I also heard many soda companies put dihydrogen monoxide in their drinks, a chemical which is also found in herbicides, poisons and acids!

I have heard of many serious concerns about dihyrdrogen monoxide build up in the body.
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Unless you raise your own meats and plant your own garden, you have no clue what is really in anything you eat.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I wonder how humans ever survived when we could only eat food that came from nature and didn't have a chemical **** storm added to it.

Often they didn't, due to the lack of access to affordable food.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

On a serious note, where else it is used in is completely irrelevant and fear mongering. It's a normal food additive and only recently been removed from usage in the UK, EU and Australia because it might be linked to asthma and allergies.

I think it's sad that we class food additives as being "normal" these days. I wonder how humans ever survived when we could only eat food that came from nature and didn't have a chemical **** storm added to it.

Other bread preservatives such as 282 are strongly suspected to cause behavioural difficulties and learning difficulties in children, commonly misdiagnosed as ADHD.
    http://fedup.com.au/information/fin-campaigns/bread-preservative-research

I would kill for a thick slice of home baked bread dripping with home made butter right now :tongue:
    Yes, they survived without food additives, well, no not really. Most "food additives" are things that come from other food sources. Yeast was one of the first food additives, came from beer, was added to bread. Then came salt to preserve foods. Then in the 1950s people started becoming obsessed with lowering sodium, so they demanded ways to preserve foods that reduced sodium. Hence the plethora of preservatives we have today. They're there because human beings wanted them, and because we've developed the scientific abilities and intelligence to create them.

Of course, humans survived back then without houses, cars, computers and the internet also, so, I'm not sure how what people did thousands to millions of years ago is exactly relevant to today, anyway.
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I rather have jersey mike's
  • Shalini_15
    Shalini_15 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    How about Subway salad's? Even they are not good? I eat them quite often (1-2 times a week) :(
  • Beautifullymadetoday
    Options
    dihydrogen monoxide is another chemical name for wate
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The Subway's around here are open 24/7...I just found out they have pizza.... I know where i'm going for lunch @ 3a!!