Who else needs to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options
124»

Replies

• lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no wonder I managed to lose the 40 pounds but then recently gained back 15. Frozen dinners. Lol. Oh my. I've come a long way since then! Look, there's this thing called REAL FOOD! Maybe I should try that this time. I might even enjoy it. :smile:

But thank you all for your comments! I wish you all great success! We can do it!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    alt1268 wrote: »
    For as much as we don't like to cook. Prepacked food is really bad for our health. It is not meant to be a diet fast food.
    Just as someone as already said you will soon discover ing one of the items these are high in sodium, they also have lots of preservatives.
    I hope as the weight starts coming off you will find that you will want to prepare meals and feel really good.

Yes, that was good advise, that I'm now starting to follow. But I had to learn the hard way apparently. :smile:
  • Nikkim041986
    Nikkim041986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose around 50 lbs. Just starting today and need help with keeping me motivated.
  • g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I only have to lose 20-30. I lost 126 and gained 60 back when I went to college! I was 10 lbs away from my goal! I've lost 40 lbs of the 60 I gained back but still have a ways to go and wouldn't mind helping and motivating others while I do it! Feel free to add me!
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lost 40, need to loose another 40. All feel free to add me !
  • cottsy83
    cottsy83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 50 in total, I started on 4th January and had lost 22 pounds at my last weigh in on Sunday. Aiming to lose another 6 pounds by the end of this month.

Starting weight 225 Current Weight 203 Target Weight 175