Week 4, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options
12346»

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    April, I'm voting for the first and third tops. Can you do a clothing change during the photo shoot? So you can do some cute/sweet ones, and then get a little down and dirty with the one-shouldered one?

The kitty is adorable! He reminds me of a cat that I had that looked like that...we named him Cubby. But yours looks more like a Walter/Wally to me. Or Benny.

Kitsune - indeed. Growing up in LA made me want to work in the 'biz. I did. I had enough. :laugh: You can look me up on IMDb. I gots da creditz.

haha.. thats funny.. my hubbys name is Walter.. :P so that makes it funny.. and his dads nickname is Wally.. haha..

Im sure if I wanted to change tops during shoot I could. Im having a girl do my hair. Were doing the pictures outdoors this year.. Hoping to get a few along the lake even though it will prolly be cold. hehe.. Thinking of having a few flowers with me this year.. vs last year we didnt....

:) Thanks for your vote.. :) hehe.. I love the first one..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    April~ Top 1 for sure!!!

OMG week 5 already.. I hope Wed is atleast a pound,,, I didnt loose anything Wed when I did my weigh in so left see if I do this week!! sorry guys for not being that active in boards this week have a lot of drama!

Thanks.. I hope i lose something, ive been sick.. blahh.. Ive gained the past 2 weeks.. :( Which sucks.. I wish you luck.
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    April~ Top 1 for sure!!!

OMG week 5 already.. I hope Wed is atleast a pound,,, I didnt loose anything Wed when I did my weigh in so left see if I do this week!! sorry guys for not being that active in boards this week have a lot of drama!

Thanks.. I hope i lose something, ive been sick.. blahh.. Ive gained the past 2 weeks.. :( Which sucks.. I wish you luck.

Thank you Hun! We like to do ours on the train tracks in the woods I know its weird but they always turn out really nice!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I borrowed my mom's camera and this is the only pic she was able to get..Bernie (my running buddy) right behind me :) This was maybe 20-30 ft from the finish line...

mck5k9182010.jpg
    Hoping to be on McK's site tomorrow to scope out the pics they took and to see the final times and places :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I borrowed my mom's camera and this is the only pic she was able to get..Bernie (my running buddy) right behind me :) This was maybe 20-30 ft from the finish line...

mck5k9182010.jpg
    Hoping to be on McK's site tomorrow to scope out the pics they took and to see the final times and places :)

Bru. You look amazing.:)
  • RushinBruisette
    Options

Bru. You look amazing.:)

Aww, thanks :) Can't wait to see the other pics tomorrow :)
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    FINALLY!!! I found those Halloween pics from 96 when I dressed as Columbia and my friend Kelly as Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show...
    kelly.jpg
    kellya.jpg
    keelya.jpg

I miss that hat....lol :)
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Week 4 weigh in completed and was down 2.4 pounds!! Yay!! :happy:

Starting Halloween Challenge: 216.8

1st Weigh In [31/08/10]: 215 = 1.8 Loss
    2nd Weigh In [05/09/10]: 213.4 = 1.6 Loss
    3rd Weigh In [12/09/10]: 211.8 = 1.6 Loss

Current [19/09/10]: 209.4 = 2.4 Loss

Goal: 196.8 [12.6 Pounds To Go!!]
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    New Weight: 146.6!

It was a very good week here...and included cheesecake and a Zumba-thon! Woot! Onward, and downward, to Halloween! (I actually starting thinking about costumes for the first time in pretty much forever..... I'm thinking about asking colleagues at work to dress as Fred, Daphne and Shaggy--we're all teachers and share students, so it would be funny.)