90 Days Challenge to Lose 30 lbs = LittleJourney

Options

Replies

• Tabithas_Transformation
    Options

Again, I'm 26 yrs old
    290 lbs and 5.6"
    My 1 GW 260 lbs in 3 months :D

We have similar stats so I'm definitely in! I need some help staying motivated - I was so into this for the first few weeks but I feel like I'm flagging now.

Height: 5ft 7
    Start Weight: 297
    Current Weight: 294
    Goal Weight: 260
    (Ultimate Goal Weight: 160)

Feel free to add me, anyone. I need support and a good *kitten*-kicking now and then :smile:
  • baseballtogo
    Options
    well I went into trying to lose weight like this 90 day challenge ,,,I started nov 22 and went to the doctor on jan 27 and he told me I had lost 35 lbs in just over 2 months it was a great feeling but gees it was a lot of hard work lol I did all this on my own for the first time never really watching what I ate just the amount of what I ate also did a 30 min elliptical and a 30 treadmill session for 6 days a week........since jan 27 I have lost 6 more lbs cutting back on more cals to about 1500 and doing about 1hr 30min for 6 days or 5 depends on my knees ....my start weight was 305lb no im 263 and falling and feeling great
  • allycado
    allycado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on this!

STATS:
    Height: 5'7"
    CW: 165ish
    GW: 135ish
    Goal date: May 18, 2014 (College graduation!)

I don't currently weigh myself. I'm strength training and it's generally not good for my happiness, so I've been going by pictures/measurements instead.

Feel free to add me!
  • Jolynn78
    Jolynn78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 292
    CW: 268
    GW: 150 or below
    GW for this challange: 238

What date did it actually start?
  • kimlb44
    kimlb44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know it started yesterday but can I join in? I desperately need to get back into it
  • lexiswhitt
    lexiswhitt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi, count me in
  • stefi14
    stefi14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay! I needed this. I'm in.

Height: 5'3" and three quarters
    CW: 145 [Chest/Under boobs 30, Waist 29, Hips w/ butt 39, thighs at the largest point 24, calves 15.6 inches]
    GW: 120ish (I'll be going solely by measurements)

Plan: I'm doing the blogilates beginner's program for this month and supplementing that with a 1hr dance vid I found on YouTube. I'll see how that goes for this first month. Oh and I plan on eating between 1500-1700, with the hopes of getting a substantial deficit from my workout.

Let's do this ladies (and gents)
  • EATINGTOLIVE77
    EATINGTOLIVE77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Started a week ago today: 5'1" 180.3 and want to be 160 by end of March. That's an average of 2 pounds per week. How will this work so that I can post and follow the other posts. When do we weight in?
  • dannijadex
    Options
    I want to join!
    Been putting it off for so long, i lost 3lb in a week when i first started eating healthily PROPERLY and exercising regularly everyday, however last night i fell off the wagon and ended up binging with a friend as well as today. I haven't weighed myself this morning but will be tomorrow morning to see what the damage is.
    My calorie limit is 1400 and my aim is to TRY and burn 500 calories per day.
    SW - 207lbs
    GW - 154lbs (or there abouts when i am comfortable and happy)
    5'6''

I am also 18 years old.

Good luck everybody!
  • Ker_bear6
    Options
    I would like to join, but have no idea how to do this???

CW - 213
    1 GW - 180

Was 230lbs September 2013.
  • leona74
    leona74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • crimsonandclovers
    Options
    I'd love to join!

CW - 175lbs
    GW - 145lbs
    Age - 22
    Height - 5'11"
    Max of 1500 calories a day, 60-90 minutes of exercise 5 times a week.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Oh.... I do so love a challenge. I had done really well back in Sept.... then took a vacation.....then a nose dive off the right track. I am getting back to business, because I want to be happy in my own skin before summer hits. I am in need of just a bit of extra motivation, so bring it on. 90 days.... 30 llbs!

Height: 5'5
    CW: 159
    Goal: 130
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm 31 yo, 5 ft 8". My goal weight is 143 lbs and I am currently 172 so I have 29 lbs to lose. Have been yo-yoing a bit lately - got down to 157 last year but stopped running after I did my first half marathon in October...then it was party season and Christmas and New Year....and fat happened. 90 days - let's do this!
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Try not to focus on the little slips. A day of bad eating can show up on the scale in a bad way because of what you end up holding on to in your stomach and with water retention. The best thing to do is to get back to business right away, and drink extra water to flush the system. Then weigh in after a couple days, and you will drop right back down. Any time the scale goes up....it hurts. But the little ups and downs are not what matters. Focus on the daily effort, and the long term trend will move in the right direction.
  • abyers88
    Options
    I love this idea. I'm in! It'll help me with my ultimate goal, which is to lose 65 pounds by December 1, 2014! Feel free to add me!
  • trixlynnl
    trixlynnl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would to love be a part of this challenge. I tried to do this in January, did great for three weeks eating and working out then went right back to my old ways, so I am starting again. I need to lose about 20 lbs. but honestly I just want to eat well consistently, change my lifestyle and workout consistently. This sounds like it might help me to really commit, well, at least I hope so. I am 40, 5' 2" and fairly active.

CW-148
    GW-128
  • saadagio
    saadagio Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    would love to join..

CW 169
    GW 130
  • hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted, Age 32, CW:223.1 lb, GW1: 193lb, Final GW: 145lb
    I'm eating 1400 Cal and exercise 4-5x/ week
  • nlaguins
    nlaguins Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Height: 5'7"
    SW: 275-ish.........................CW:240-ish
    GW: 190-ish.........................GW for this challange: 210 -ish

All of the "ishes" are due to me focusing more on inches and size. My ultimate goal is to be a 10/12 (I personally like some curves!)
    I started at a size 18, I am currently a 14/16, so I think this challenge could potentially put me in a solid 12!
    PS: I'm horrible at diet (which I hope to improve), but plan to definitely workout more to meet this goal

Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for added motivation :)