How to tell husband baby might be different color?

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Eat at a calorie deficit. Results won't happen overnight.

Get fitted for proper running shoes.

Oh, wait, off topic.

Umm, research this. If women can give birth to stone babies then why not this? There's a medical phenomena for everything.

And lay off the mandingo lol
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Keep your mouth shut.
    When the baby comes, if he's obviously not your husbands, DENY, DENY, DENY. If it doesn't work, guilt trip him into shutting up.Here's how:

Him: Honey, the kid looks darker/lighter than both of us.
    You: He looks just right to me.
    Him: I really think he's different.
    You: You racist pig, you can't love your own kid because of his skin color?!?!

Haha that's pretty brilliant. Then the husband will say alright we're gonna DNA test this SOB. Haha
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    So I won't say ho fo sho.....
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    OP didn't specify who was pregnant, just that they have a baby coming. Maybe the baby is coming from an adoption agency and we'll find out on page 7 that the meat is for his cat.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    tell him the black stork must have got the hospitals mixed up. also tell him the bright side, the new baby will teach you rhythm and how to properly season your food.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    How to tell baby husband might be different color?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    tell him the black stork must have got the hospitals mixed up. also tell him the bright side, the new baby will teach you rhythm and how to properly season your food.

LOLOLOL
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Get him some Cheerios. He will likely eat them. While he is eating them, YouTube the interracial couple commercial for Cheerios and say to him, honey, we might be this couple now!

:laugh:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    I would start by telling him about your black (or whatever race) great grandmother and how every once in a while you have a dark cousin.

I like this answer. Or actually don't day anything. Hope for the best. In case of the worst be ready with the above story

I agree. Perhaps, for good measure, Photoshop some old family pictures so that they feature said great grandmother, and randomly place them around the house.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Eat at a calorie deficit. Results won't happen overnight.

Get fitted for proper running shoes.

Oh, wait, off topic.

Umm, research this. If women can give birth to stone babies then why not this? There's a medical phenomena for everything.

And lay off the mandingo lol

Squats and deadlifts
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Tanning bed or skin bleaching cream for the baby, depending on the race of you and your husband. That's what the guests on Jerry Springer would do, so it must be legit! :drinker:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Your trolling would be more convincing if you weren't a guy.

Fail
    This board always uses "troll" in a manner distinct from most other boards, but I'll ask: the stripper is a man?

Weeeell, it says that the profile is viewable by HIS friends only...so....yes?

Maybe male trolls carry the babies?

Mmm hmm. They do!

Aw man! Why couldn't I be a troll woman! 9 months of hell all because I'm human. Not only that, but if this troll is male and needs to tell his husband I am very envious of how tolerant trolls are of same sex marriage.

Wonder what troll babies look like?
  • Watch Me, Myself, Irene and hope your husband is Jim Carrey.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    I would start by telling him about your black (or whatever race) great grandmother and how every once in a while you have a dark cousin.

I like this answer. Or actually don't day anything. Hope for the best. In case of the worst be ready with the above story

I agree. Perhaps, for good measure, Photoshop some old family pictures so that they feature said great grandmother, and randomly place them around the house.

I hadn't even thought of photoshop. I like it. I was just thinking getting a few old-timey pics of a black lady would do it but this is even better. Maybe send a facebook FR to a few black folk with the same last name as you and say they're your cousins.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Just break up.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Or.... please be sure to get video of the birth, and your husband's reaction. It will be priceless.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Just break up.
    Best advice right there.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    what about playing it off like it's HIS issue. Like

why didnt you tell me you had different ethnicity in your family? were you ashamed of that? I'm you're wife and I thought we were close *start tears* if you cant trust me with something so trivial then how can I be sure you're trusting me with other big information
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Obvious troll but for people who are in a similar position it could play out very different than you think.

Que partners reaction when he finds out the truth...
    DBacixv.gif
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Even if the baby was to be the same race as the two of you, your husband has the right to know that the baby may not be his. You cannot expect your husband to be responsible, financially or otherwise, for a child that is not his no matter what the race. You need to sit him down and talk to him about it now so he can work through this and decide how he wants to proceed. To keep him in the dark and let him get all excited about the imminent birth of his child, only to find out that the child isn't his, would be devastating. Not only that, but he has the right to know if you've been unfaithful just for his own health concerns. Time to fess up and let the chips fall where they may.

^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!!!