Leave the Heavy Lifting to the MEN!!

Options
Mainebikerchick
Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!

Replies

• LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you typed this from a laptop in the kitchen.
  • hyperbolee
    Options
    O.o
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I read the first line of the OP, now I am not reading the rest till she brings me a sandwich.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Makes me a sammich, woman.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Options

Well, YEAH!! I'm doing the dishes while I bake dessert for hubby's dinner! Where else would I be?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Or in the bed in labor about to pop another one out....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

I lol'd
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    1zm361y.gif
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    OP show me your boobs.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am literally sitting here shaking my head at reading this.. the sadness that flows for all of women kind is heart wrenching.. i think you need to educate your self better. this is a sad day for all of women kind.. whats your name BTW
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!
    Trolling should be more subtle. This is way too obvious and is an exception to Poe's Law, even without winking smileys.

ETA: after seeing the first response, apparently Poe's Law is still in effect. (Or is the first reply a Poe too?:laugh: )
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion in the basket.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I am literally sitting here shaking my head at reading this.. the sadness that flows for all of women kind is heart wrenching.. i think you need to educate your self better. this is a sad day for all of women kind.. whats your name BTW

I'm pretty sure this is trolling. It's a little too over the top to be real.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

O.o
    Were you in jail all these years...?
This discussion has been closed.