Leave the Heavy Lifting to the MEN!!

Options

Replies

• EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    wow...just...wow.....I was going to tell you off for thinking backwards but I realized your not. this is how you were raised...you were raised with the idea that women are servants to men.

I was thankfully raised with the idea that men and women work together to a common goal. we cook, we clean, we take care of each other as equals and we both lift heavy. (and no bulk whatsoever is on my body)

also, welcome to my ignore list =)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Nah...I prefer to lift heavy, be single, and make my own sammiches. Then again, I could use a wife to pick up my slack while I walk around pretending to be a man doing manly things.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I lift things. Like the groceries bags I bring home so I can make my boyfriend a sammich! Anything other than that and I'd be too worried about getting all bulky and man-looking-like. So un-feminine.

YES!!! Someone gets it!

I'm not saying don't work out....just don't lift. Unless you have those light, pretty weights. Those are easy to use and I love all the colors!

you sound like you own a shake weight.. i bet you do right.. cardio and weight lifting needs to go hand in hand
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes no heavy lifting only shirt lifting!! :drinker:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Get your *kitten* back to Zumba class.
  • OMG...thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I'm going to show this to my man....he keeps pushing and pushing me to join him at the squat rack in the gym...

he keeps saying things like....Squat B1tch...and DAT AZZ....

I keep telling him he's silly...

he is right?

I'm gonna get supah bulky if I lift...

I want dat azz that Dana Lynn Bailey has and I just KNOW it came from cardio only.

thank you OP!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Had to dig this one up just for you, Alicia! :heart:
    r2l4ph.jpg
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this seriously those who have reacted predictably--OP is likely 35 years old living in HIS mother's basement because he can't get a job with a GED. He watches tv and plays video games 18 hours a day :laugh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    These are the only weights a real woman needs.

PieWeights.JPG

OK, now that's just disrespectful. I adore my pie weights...

Me too!! They really make a difference in the quality of the pie crusts! No bubbles or uneven spots!
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    surely this is someone screwing around..I just can't believe this post..so over the top!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I lift things. Like the groceries bags I bring home so I can make my boyfriend a sammich! Anything other than that and I'd be too worried about getting all bulky and man-looking-like. So un-feminine.

YES!!! Someone gets it!

I'm not saying don't work out....just don't lift. Unless you have those light, pretty weights. Those are easy to use and I love all the colors!

I HAVE those - pretty purple 3 pounders but I was afraid i'd get all manly if I used them...its ok???
  • hyperbolee
    Options
    There's no reason to force your own personal preferences on others. Just sayin'
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I hear people talking ALLL the time about how women can lift just as good as men can and not get big and SUPAH bulky doing it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Women CANNOT do everything that men can do and I think lifting is a prime example of this. Ya'll should just leave the lifting to the men, since at least THEY know what they're doing.

While you're at it, you should just let your man be the breadwinner too and work while you stay home...that way, your man can have a hot meal on the table when he walks in the house at night, which he most certainly deserves. Women should do the housework and raise the kids, since that's the job they were put on this Earth to do.

If the need to work out is there, do everyone a favor and stick with the cardio....you DO realize how ridiculous ya'll look trying to lift the heavy things, don't ya? Wish I had a good gif to prove my point!

You are good woman. Only problem is you think too much. Woman are not supposed to have opinions. Please leave decision whether you should lift or not to your husband. It's his butt after all and he should choose if he wants it shaggy or toned. Now go back and focus on your dishes, woman.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    OMG...thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I'm going to show this to my man....he keeps pushing and pushing me to join him at the squat rack in the gym...

he keeps saying things like....Squat B1tch...and DAT AZZ....

I keep telling him he's silly...

he is right?

I'm gonna get supah bulky if I lift...

I want dat azz that Dana Lynn Bailey has and I just KNOW it came from cardio only.

thank you OP!!!!

Tell him if you join him at the squat rack, it's possible that your personal rack will shrink, which is a shame cuz yours makes me jealous! Maybe it's all the heavy lifting I've been doing? Maybe it's the 2 kids I breast fed? But probably the lifting!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

Preach on, woman! Tell these ignorant fools how it should be.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This is a troll. End of Story.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    /cringe
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    These are the only weights a real woman needs.

PieWeights.JPG

OK, now that's just disrespectful. I adore my pie weights...

Me too!! They really make a difference in the quality of the pie crusts! No bubbles or uneven spots!

Right?? I have yet to conquer the problem of spilling them or burning my fingers when taking them out of the crust though *LOL*
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Please don't take this seriously those who have reacted predictably--OP is likely 35 years old living in HIS mother's basement because he can't get a job with a GED. He watches tv and plays video games 18 hours a day :laugh:

Wrong, she is a smokin hot sex bomb..
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Boy I'd be in trouble since I'm single and live by myself, who would carry my 35 lb dog food in the house, who would carry my 50 lb of horse grain in the barn, who would carry around my 80 lb bales of hay, who would fix my car when it gets a flat tire, who would cut my grass, who would shovel the snow off my driveway and sidewalk, etc.? OP, are you saying I should hire a man to do all that with the money I wouldn't have because I should stay home and not work to fix a hot meal for myself every night? Should I live on welfare? Should I have skipped college too, all three degrees?

Good thing my DAD taught me how to be NOT DEPENDENT on a MAN to survive in this world. (Capitals for emphasis only)
This discussion has been closed.