• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    quirrelltroll.jpg

I :heart: trolls :love:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have girl parts does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

Nope, no daughters, thank goodness...I got boys and they can LIFT! And that's what they SHOULD be doing, they need to be strong and healthy enough to get married and give me grandbabies!

It's not about gender equality so much as the delegated roles we all have. Yeah, maybe more women are working nowadays and having kids without being married, but that doesn't mean that they should do ALL the things men do. There are other ways they can get in shape without lifting weights, it's just too rough and tough for most women to handle, IMO.

I'm capable enough that I recognize my place and don't whine about it. I just keep on with my cardio and keep my man happy. What's wrong with that??

Im sorry i am getting so worked up.. I think you are prob a cool person.. but honestly.. by making statments like this i think you are setting a wrong message to other women on this site. this is abserd.. so many studies have been done about women that lift and how beneficial it is. I mean, look at people like dana lynn baily and how awesome she is.. and I m sure she still cooks well. Cardio is really good for you, but i think you have it all wrong in the gym

That's ok, I'm sure you're pretty cool too.

Maybe some women CAN lift and not look all bulky and maybe they can get good at it. But I think the majority of women aren't strong to begin with, so lifting that heavy stuff is really likely not feasible for them. I think they should just stick to what they know.

^^ Ok.. i do agree that women are not as strong as men, but we are strong.. and lifting does such wonders for the body. I think we should be friends and discuss this more. i mean look at me.. im not bulky and i can bench press 115lbs ;) and I can do squats and deads and still not be bulky.. but it makes my man happy because my body is nicer looking.. trust me.. you need to start lifting.. in fact.. i don't even do cardio.. i find it does nothing at all.. cardio is not as important as lifting at all.

I would consider it, maybe....but you would have to have a LOT more evidence that I wouldn't get bulky. Send me a FR if you think you can handle it!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be blessed enough to be a "stay at home wife"... where do I sign up???
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have girl parts does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

Nope, no daughters, thank goodness...I got boys and they can LIFT! And that's what they SHOULD be doing, they need to be strong and healthy enough to get married and give me grandbabies!

It's not about gender equality so much as the delegated roles we all have. Yeah, maybe more women are working nowadays and having kids without being married, but that doesn't mean that they should do ALL the things men do. There are other ways they can get in shape without lifting weights, it's just too rough and tough for most women to handle, IMO.

I'm capable enough that I recognize my place and don't whine about it. I just keep on with my cardio and keep my man happy. What's wrong with that??

Im sorry i am getting so worked up.. I think you are prob a cool person.. but honestly.. by making statments like this i think you are setting a wrong message to other women on this site. this is abserd.. so many studies have been done about women that lift and how beneficial it is. I mean, look at people like dana lynn baily and how awesome she is.. and I m sure she still cooks well. Cardio is really good for you, but i think you have it all wrong in the gym

That's ok, I'm sure you're pretty cool too.

Maybe some women CAN lift and not look all bulky and maybe they can get good at it. But I think the majority of women aren't strong to begin with, so lifting that heavy stuff is really likely not feasible for them. I think they should just stick to what they know.

^^ Ok.. i do agree that women are not as strong as men, but we are strong.. and lifting does such wonders for the body. I think we should be friends and discuss this more. i mean look at me.. im not bulky and i can bench press 115lbs ;) and I can do squats and deads and still not be bulky.. but it makes my man happy because my body is nicer looking.. trust me.. you need to start lifting.. in fact.. i don't even do cardio.. i find it does nothing at all.. cardio is not as important as lifting at all.

I would consider it, maybe....but you would have to have a LOT more evidence that I wouldn't get bulky. Send me a FR if you think you can handle it!

^^ friend request sent.. My names Alicia btw
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    get a good workout, and in the kitchen

6445801a.gif

Awww. She's obviously a good woman who knows her place is in the kitchen. She deserves a good man to install an anti-tip bracket on her range so this never happens again.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have a ***** does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

I was going to slam everyone for attacking someone that was obviously using sarcasm for impact. Then I read the OP's other posts and responses... then I realized the OP was merely delusional, or the least talented troll of all time. Zero points for subtlety. We really should leave her alone to go make her husband and sons their dinner while the rest of us uphold our dignity and self-respect. Carry on.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

Mine isn't allowed. He'd burn the house down. Or grow super mold in the kitchen. O.o
  • ajmaupin
    Options
    How to be the perfect housewife:
    housewife-rules-article1.jpg
    housewife-rules-article-2.jpg

Thanks but no thanks!!

Geeze, i am a horrible wife. :blushing:
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have a ***** does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

I was going to slam everyone for attacking someone that was obviously using sarcasm for impact. Then I read the OP's other posts and responses... then I realized the OP was merely delusional, or the least talented troll of all time. Zero points for subtlety. We really should leave her alone to go make her husband and sons their dinner while the rest of us uphold our dignity and self-respect. Carry on.

I don't give a rat's bump about the OP, but I'm wondering when it became an insult to cook for your family?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    These are the only weights a real woman needs.

PieWeights.JPG

OK, now that's just disrespectful. I adore my pie weights...

Me too!! They really make a difference in the quality of the pie crusts! No bubbles or uneven spots!

Right?? I have yet to conquer the problem of spilling them or burning my fingers when taking them out of the crust though *LOL*

I tie mine up in a large peice of cheesecloth before I put them in my pie, then when I'm ready to take them out, I just grab the cheesecloth! No more burnt fingers or spills!

Please stop derailing this thread with your cooking talk. The last true woman on earth has the guts to tell it like it should be and you muddy the water with your pie talk. We men DO NOT care how the pie is made, it just needs to be on our plate at the end of the day. Take your talk of baking techniques over to the "Recipes" page.

And you haters? I'm sure there is a feminism group here that will be more sympathetic to your woman bashing ways!

I'm truly sorry. I'll leave now.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options

I don't give a rat's bump about the OP, but I'm wondering when it became an insult to cook for your family?
    Because feminism.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I needed a good laugh this morning!!!! Thanks
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

I sure hope this doesn't get deleted... it's just getting good.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

PieWeights.JPG

Me too!! They really make a difference in the quality of the pie crusts! No bubbles or uneven spots!

Right?? I have yet to conquer the problem of spilling them or burning my fingers when taking them out of the crust though *LOL*

I tie mine up in a large peice of cheesecloth before I put them in my pie, then when I'm ready to take them out, I just grab the cheesecloth! No more burnt fingers or spills!

Please stop derailing this thread with your cooking talk. The last true woman on earth has the guts to tell it like it should be and you muddy the water with your pie talk. We men DO NOT care how the pie is made, it just needs to be on our plate at the end of the day. Take your talk of baking techniques over to the "Recipes" page.

And you haters? I'm sure there is a feminism group here that will be more sympathetic to your woman bashing ways!

I hope you are headed directly to the kitchen. Those pies aren't going to bake themselves.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    where is NutellaBrah? OH... back in school, that's right.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    OP, I completely agree with you!

Oh, and my husband gave me permission to post this.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    quirrelltroll.jpg

I :heart: trolls :love:

Is it because troll rhymes with mole?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Is this the right thread to mention the whole "smaller feet gets her closer to the sink" thing?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

PieWeights.JPG

I hope you are headed directly to the kitchen. Those pies aren't going to bake themselves.

Of course. Do you need a beer or a sammich while I'm working on those pies? It's really no trouble at all.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    OMG I just read this whole thread. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.