Leave the Heavy Lifting to the MEN!!

Options

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. IT IS WOMEN LIKE YOU WHO WRECK IT FOR OTHER WOMEN.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK YOU LIVE ON. IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE PERSECUTED.

I THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG.. THIS IS NOT THE 1800'S. GROW UP.

Women need to know their PLACE, that's all and I think it's in the kitchen and not in the weights room! I mean, what would happen if you dropped a weight and hurt yourself? What would you expect your hubby to do? Cook for HIMSELF?? :noway:

My husband cooks all the time .. this is about gender equality. why do you think yourself to be the lesser gender. by making statements like this you are making yourself out to be lesser then men. just because you have a ***** does not mean that you are not as capable as men are. and besides.. think about how much better you look if you get out of the kitchen where all the food is.. and start lifting.. your body will thank you. this has to be stopped.. i hope you don;t have any daughters .. sigh

Nope, no daughters, thank goodness...I got boys and they can LIFT! And that's what they SHOULD be doing, they need to be strong and healthy enough to get married and give me grandbabies!

It's not about gender equality so much as the delegated roles we all have. Yeah, maybe more women are working nowadays and having kids without being married, but that doesn't mean that they should do ALL the things men do. There are other ways they can get in shape without lifting weights, it's just too rough and tough for most women to handle, IMO.

I'm capable enough that I recognize my place and don't whine about it. I just keep on with my cardio and keep my man happy. What's wrong with that??

I was going to slam everyone for attacking someone that was obviously using sarcasm for impact. Then I read the OP's other posts and responses... then I realized the OP was merely delusional, or the least talented troll of all time. Zero points for subtlety. We really should leave her alone to go make her husband and sons their dinner while the rest of us uphold our dignity and self-respect. Carry on.

I don't give a rat's bump about the OP, but I'm wondering when it became an insult to cook for your family?

Who said that was an insult? I cook for my family and am happy to do it.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Is there an easier forum to troll elsewhere in the entire interwebs than MFP?

I doubt it.

Female Lifting threads
    Thigh gap threads
    Tin foil hat threads

Too easy man, too easy.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Is this the right thread to mention the whole "smaller feet gets her closer to the sink" thing?

The smaller feet gets totally negated by the big ol preg belly.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    in to have on newsfeed \m/
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Seriously! I cannot agree with you more!!!!!!! I'm going on baby number 10, I stay home all day with the kids as they run around the house screaming and pulling each other's hair. It's absolutely adorable. Being a mom is so much fun. When hubby gets home from a long hard day at work, I have a 3 course meal already sitting on the table waiting for him, and all 9 kids and I are seated just waiting for him to walk through the door and join us. We always say grace so that the good Lord knows how thankful and blessed we are. After dinner, I take care of the kids while doing the dishes, cleaning up the house to make sure it's sparkling enough for hubby, and I make sure the laundry is caught up. Once all of that is done, and the kids are in bed, I give hubby a nice long massage and make sure he's good and happy. It IS a woman's duty to please her husband and raise babies. It's just what we do!
    NO lifting heavy things, ladies. That is SO absurd. Hubby would NOT be happy if I were to break a nail lifting a dumbbell, and I cannot have an unhappy hubby!

Thank you for your post. You're SO wise. We should be friends! ;)
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I say let the women lift...I need to get them out of my way at the tanning beds at MY Planet Fitness....
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

Damn, that is hot
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

Damn, that is hot

Agreed...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    trainwreck.gif
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    GOD PEOPLE. Are you all sarcasm impaired???
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    GOD PEOPLE. Are you all sarcasm impaired???

It is quite possible that there is not one serious reply in this thread . . .

ETA: except my one about hot above. Hot!!!!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    2gy5310.jpg
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

Now see I like this. Gonna have to buy cheap coffee.........
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

^^ is it wrong that I find this hot?
  • vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

THAT's IT....i'm done store testing for fresher coffee....
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    vintage-women-ads-11.jpg

Now see I like this. Gonna have to buy cheap coffee.........
    [/quote

I give you more than that daily....
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    lol troll or not, this is a disturbing thread
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    lol troll or not, this is a disturbing thread

YES, I'm quite confused to be honest.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I think my brain just splodded, what little there was of it, you know, being a woman and all.... Now what flavor pie was I supposed to be making, I'm just so forgetful!
This discussion has been closed.