How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• Goldensun2014
    Goldensun2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow an amazing story!!! You truly are an inspiration and have brought tears of joy to me!!!! What an amazing journey!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us all!!!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You are the DEFINITION of inspiration... thank you so much for sharing!
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you look like a completely different person and I bet you feel like one too. Congratulations and all I can say is that you must have worked incredibly hard to get where you are today. I have about 40 lbs to loose and I will be honest I am struggling, and only loosing 1lb a week, sometimes it makes you feel frustrated. But when I see posts like this it really does spur me on to continue my weight loss journey. So from me a big thank you for posting this and I wish you health and happiness for the future!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments guys! I've now moved on to interval training and am down 375.8lbs! Feeling great! Happy Thursday!
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are HOT!!!!
  • brian3245
    Options
    Haha! Thanks HM1971!
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Thank you for sharing your story again, it will help many of us to stay motivated. Great job and continued success!
  • brian3245
    Options
    246.2!!!!!!! (378.8lbs lost!) :-)
  • jamesseay1
    jamesseay1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    Wonderful success story. What an amazing journey. Inspiration to many. Thank you for sharing :)
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm lost for words, incredible storey, fabulous you are stunning :-) and Jackie beautiful xx
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I love your dedication to this - keep up the great work!
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    clap, clap clap, clap :drinker:
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your transformation, you have done wonderful!
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That has made me well up, im so in awe of what you have achieved and will keep this as inspiration for my own journey. Well Done.
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story well done you! You should be so insanely proud of yourself for what you have achieved. I'm gobsmacked!
  • lisamarin
    lisamarin Posts: 12
    Options
    So inspirational!! Definitely providing motivation to myself and others here. Isnt it amazing how one person can give you the courage and strength to help yourself change your life? Thank you for sharing it :happy:
  • mistydthomp
    mistydthomp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are very inspirational. Congratulations!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    So amazing! I'm glad that you met a person that made such a positive impact in your life and let you know that you're worth taking care of :)
  • Mackenzie106
    Mackenzie106 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW! What a transformation! You're a total fitty now haha. Good luck with the skin/hernia op. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!