How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are truly and inspiration! You look amazing!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing on so many levels! And congrats, you look fantastic!
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you for your consistency and focus on your goals. You re an inspiration to so many people today!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    got a bit choked up reading that, so proud of you, you've done beyond amazing. in fact i'm off right now to do some walking on the spot for 5 mins because you've encouraged me lol all the best for your future :flowerforyou:
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Holy ****. That is all. Ok, it's not all… I'm still so amazed I can't speak yet.
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow. thanks brian! you certainly are a handsome young man - with a full life ahead of you! way to go and thank you for the inspiration!
    i love cycling too...:flowerforyou:
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! (and I thought you were trying to sell me something!) I'm going to try some of these things myself. Where do I find a "Jackie"?
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and I loved your story too! Congratulations????
  • ordinaryloser
    ordinaryloser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hats off to your most definitely! :drinker: <---- (We''ll pretend there's water in that cup)
  • Kitof
    Kitof Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE!
  • AnnMarieWV
    Options
    Your story is nothing short of a miracle... A MIRACLE!!! You are amazing, incredible, dedicated, honest, and steadfast. You give me A REASON TO FIGHT MY OWN DEMONS just one more day. Just one more hour. Just one more minute. :) LOVE your post and thank you, thank you for sharing. How incredibly brave you are!!!
  • jyelc
    jyelc Posts: 1
    Options
    What a touching story. Brought tears to my eyes.
  • epigirrl
    epigirrl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow...speechless...congratulations on reclaiming your life, and thank you for sharing your inspirational story. Whether it is the weight loss, the health & fitness, the alcohol, the depression & anxiety, or the increased well-being, your journey has something for everyone!!
  • 24lol25
    24lol25 Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow! This is unbelievable! Your story is very inspirational. I know I've already walked a lot (usually in warmer weather) but I haven't been going as far as I was not to long ago. Now I think I'll need to go further again haha. But anyways, congratulations on your success. It's always wonderful to hear stories like this. :)
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    245.6lbs this morning - 379.4lbs lost! :-)
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Speechless!!!
    You look like a whole different person! Handsome and Healthy! Yes, this is your new life! Do not let anyone (especially the fast food industry) take that away from you!
    Congratulations and best wishes in all you do!
  • sandign
    sandign Posts: 56
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Good job! . Enjoy Cedar Point this summer. Fun place.
  • brit21187
    brit21187 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow you look AMAZING and thanks so much for sharing!!! True True inspiration :)
  • Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are a true inspiration and proof that no matter how grim the situation there is always hope for anyone willing to do what it takes to change. Fate or God or whatever you believe in sent you an angel in the form of your online friend to get you started and you took the ball from there and walked then jogged then ran with it. Your story had me in tears at a few points, thank you for sharing! Good luck to you!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Omggggg.. congratulationsss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!