• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Simply.............AWESOME!! :drinker:

Thank you for sharing your amazing story. :happy:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    amazing. so glad to have you on my friends list.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    YES! Glad you're posting this on the forums. You're a fantastic inspiration more people should see. You certainly inspire me.

I :heart: you.
    This, and probably 'this' to every other reply in the thread.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story. You're simply beautiful ♡ Thank you for sharing.
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    Options
    This is awesome and the fact that you are maintaining with relative ease is really making me feel hopeful and good about losing weight slowly. I actually started a resistance training class several months before bothering to restrict calories, and continuing with that training as i diet. I'm excited about what I will uncover, and will take your word for it that it's harder to build muscle than keep it. I'm gonna try to keep mine! thanks for the inspiration!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This is awesome and the fact that you are maintaining with relative ease is really making me feel hopeful and good about losing weight slowly. I actually started a resistance training class several months before bothering to restrict calories, and continuing with that training as i diet. I'm excited about what I will uncover, and will take your word for it that it's harder to build muscle than keep it. I'm gonna try to keep mine! thanks for the inspiration!

Awesome! I love your username. :heart:
  • BenKing2055
    BenKing2055 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you for sharing your story and all you have accomplished! Very inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring and awesome on so many levels. :flowerforyou:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Naturalkate
    Naturalkate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. So inspiring.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I love your quote, and thank you for sharing! While I don't have the physical ailments you have, I do have other ones, and tonight is one of those nights I'm looking for some motivation to push me forward because my weight loss is slow, 27 lbs in 1 year, but knowing that you started slow and still feel good about starting slow and developing your habits makes me feel like maybe that isn't such a bad thing after all. You look amazing, and great to hear that you have been able to reduce your medication and enjoy your life more! Thanks for sharing!
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. Your struggles really hit home with me, and your post has really given me back some much needed hope and inspiration. Thank you for posting!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!

Thanks for posting - what an amazing transformation, physically and mentally :flowerforyou:
  • AbsolutelyRaw
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!