:flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    funny-gif-dog-pug-reaction1.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    I wish I could respond to everyone individually. Thanks so much for all the love. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    funny-gif-dog-pug-reaction1.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hehehe, congrats again on those puffy bulldog arms! They look amazing!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    One of my very best friends is in a similar situation and I can't wait to share your story with her. You've made your life work for you and your illness and that is amazing! :happy:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again:

YOU ARE A BADASS!!!

So proud to know you :flowerforyou:
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    bump for later
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are one of the awesome MFP ladies who inspired me to start lifting. Knowing your story makes me admire you even more. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • How lucky am I to have you on my FL? Truly inspirational.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    I am so sorry I missed this at first. I know that you have challenges still but love that you have found a way to mitigate them and to work through them, coming out stronger, healthier and more confident. You rock and so does your thread!
  • WannabeSC
    WannabeSC Posts: 28 Member
    Well said and well done!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    You are awesome
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Awesome!! Very inspiring,thanks for sharing :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    I am so sorry I missed this at first. I know that you have challenges still but love that you have found a way to mitigate them and to work through them, coming out stronger, healthier and more confident. You rock and so does your thread!

Well you've been a LITTLE busy. :laugh: :heart:
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing this. It truly is inspiring. Little changes over time can make a big difference, and your story definitely shows that. Congratulations!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Congratulations! Not just for the weight you've lost, but especially for how much stronger and healthier you have gotten. It's amazing to see that you have been able to reduce your medical issues so much and, as someone who both uses a cane to get around outside the house and takes massive amounts of medication, I am so happy (and a bit inspired) to see that you've made such incredible progress in those areas as well.
    Again, congratulations for a job done well and for working so hard for so long.
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Beautiful story!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Amazing story! Thanks for sharing. Great work
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    So inspirational. Thank you for sharing your story!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!