Sweat, Tears, and the Sea: Three Years of MFP

Replies

• celiacgirl1
    celiacgirl1 Posts: 15 Member
    What a recovery! You are an inspiration. Be proud of what you have accomplished.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    wow, so inspiring. you look great and your story is fantastic!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    You've done brilliantly well done x
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    bump
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    The smiley flower for you is just not enough to thank you for posting this and inspiring me to keep on going, so here's a flower for you instead

nb94co.jpg
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Damn, great job kicking *kitten*. Impressive for anyone, nevermind the debilitating obstacles. Well done!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    I too have admired you from afar but to actually be able to read your story and see you overcoming so many obstacles is such a joy and inspiration to see!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

Agree 100%

????????????
  • roxigirl89
    roxigirl89 Posts: 39 Member
    Amazing! Loved your transformation. I want to be like you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    giphy_zpsb0d256a8.gif
  • mishka45
    mishka45 Posts: 26 Member
    Congratulations, feeling motivated, thank you!!! x
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Sweetie....this is one of the best success stories I have read so far! Thank. You for sharing it. .I needed to read the statement about it being mental as well as physical today.

Now on to telling you how amazing you look! Holy cats! You have done amazing things!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Thank you for sharing! It's hard to know how hard someone has had to work to get to where they are now. It's not at all just about losing weight but being healthy. You are an inspiration!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Great job, your hard work clearly shows. Amazing!
  • RideRunRepeat
    RideRunRepeat Posts: 54 Member
    This brought me to tears...what a beautiful, inspirational story. Congratulations and well done :)
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Thank you so much for posting your story.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Wonderful story, a true success story :flowerforyou:
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    A wonderful story of triumph. Thank you for sharing it with us. So happy to see a realistic approach to body transformation. Too often we want the quick fix, the instant gratification, but there is no such thing. It takes time and it takes patience and it takes mental fortitude to get there. Congrats on your success!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    What an amazing story...thanks for sharing!!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!