What is your "goal" by MAY for your summer body?

Options

Replies

• burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Gain 10 pounds!
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Ill give ya 20lbs!
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I have a Century ride on June 7th. I would like to drop 20# by then but really I'll just be happy with being fit enough to ride that far. With my 2014 race plans, weight loss is probably going to be a bit of a side affect.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Ideally 120lbs. 7lbs more to go, hopefully get down from 27" waist to 26".

lol I'm sorry , I had to respond to this. I'm totally not saying anything bad about you .

I would like to go down from size 26" thighs to size 24" or 23" thighs :bigsmile:

I remember when I was 15, I had a size 26 waist - I hope to get back there sometime in 2014 ! I can dream big !

Good luck everyone !
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....By May, I'd like to lose 20 lbs of fat. And have a new nose!

What's wrong with your nose ? Have you seen mine ? yesh I hate my nose but I'm 47 so I've lived this long with it and my husband doesn't hate it so I guess I'm stuck with it ...:blushing:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    To be finished with my bulk and meet my lifting goals.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Something like this (I have a competition in May)

Sans the ginomous fake t!tties, though. Can't afford those by May. :wink:

2012_ifbb_iowa_pro.jpg

THIS. Particularly the gal on the left in blue. I'm a shortie.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    If I say it out loud it will become a goal I will feel I have to meet and I am just not ready for that kind of pressure. :happy:
  • yfeather
    Options
    I would still like to lose 6 more lbs, but my main goal is to tone up! I will feel better once I start to see some changes in the mirror.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    To have continued with this whole heavy lifting thing, and have seen gains in the amount of weight I can push.
    To have continued with my boxing, both at the gym and at home.

To have started actively training for my two mud runs this summer.

To be outside, running, again - with no snow tripping me up (that may not be doable) - I cannot stand the treadmill.

Oh, and I'd like to see more muscle in my legs. :)
  • TexasEngr
    TexasEngr Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'd like to build muscle in my arms, shoulders, back and legs ... and somehow try to build up endurance and agility at the same time :)
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get to around 9st (5/6lb loss) and gain muscle - defos around the derrier and be fit
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Good question! I was just thinking about this today. My 33rd b-day is in May, and I'd like to be back in my fav size seven jeans. That's 3-5 pounds. I know it doesn't sound like much but I am almost there and I have a hard time maintaining a big enough deficit to go faster. But I've been going at about a pound a month, so it is plausible!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I would like to be down 4 pant sizes and be able to hike up a mountain without gasping for air.
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    20 pounds, already 6 down. I just want to feel confident on the beach again.
  • sarpearbear22
    sarpearbear22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Get better muscle tone in my thighs.

No more muffin top!

Have a bikini bridge (YES, they are real, I used to have one :P)

Stay motivated to work out and eat right when I have the body I want.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I have a couple for May - First is complete the half marathon I registered for today on may 4th (Walking not running) Second is by may end I want to be in the 175-180 range. Current weight is 204 so 14 weeks 25-30 pounds and a waist goal of 32 by then (currently a comfortable 36)
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    looking to be sub 240lbs and sub 20%bf...... right now at about 260 and 25% range. maybe start training for my second powerlifting meet. first one is in a couple weeks in march.....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    to get back to this...

263259_517328918303604_1346696906_n.jpg

601659_515524711817358_42513825_n.jpg

DSC004841.jpg
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    To be down 35 more pounds, and to be rather toned.