What is your "goal" by MAY for your summer body?

Options

Replies

• tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The high end goal is to be down 12 lbs down and have my knee back in shape so I can get back to jogging 12-15 miles a week by the end of May. But I would be happy with 8 lbs, and 8 miles (gotta hedge your bets). Oh, and to be taking my meds and vitamins as directed. Just got the lecture from the Dr. yesterday...:embarassed:
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy down 10 lbs by May
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    my goal is to finally uncover the abs that I know I have under the flab :)

I am determined, and I WILL get there!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    In May, I have my first ever wedding that I will be a bridesmaid in. I used to weigh 120; and now I'm 156. My goal is just to not look like a total fatty in the pictures, since I don't know if losing 36 lbs in 12 weeks is exactly realistic... I like to socialize on the weekends with my boyfriend and friends going-out around Chicago where we all live... I'm human, not a robot.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Lose inches and build muscle.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Not seeing much flab there, Beast!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Goals are somewhat related:

1) Average pace back to under 8:30 (on solo days) and avg speed over 17 (on the bike).
    2) Need to drop 7-10 lbs to make that happen.
  • hibbys_girl17
    Options
    Get into the 150's
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options

That's cuz I don't show my stomach which is where it all sits. It's the one spot on my body that discourages me. Therefore, the reason the shirt stays on.

But thank you for being kind :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

That's cuz I don't show my stomach which is where it all sits. It's the one spot on my body that discourages me. Therefore, the reason the shirt stays on.

But thank you for being kind :)

I love what's under the shirt too... Just sayin

RRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRR
  • jkirby02
    Options
    I would LOVE to be down ten pounds by May - 20 by June/July.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    May 19th is my 7 year anniversary. I want to be 175 by then!! 11 more pounds-ish (goal weight is 160)
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hit my goal weight, which is 5-6lbs away. I'm not sure it'll happen since it's the LAST 5-6lbs and those are always a beast, but I'm sure as heck going to try. Even if i get close i'll be happy
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    t get more ripped up-and look great in a bikini-and also lose more body fat and weight:smile:
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    225 & running the young fellas off the court all summer long!
  • f1redshoes
    Options
    I'm working on gaining muscle at the moment, but even if I'm not at my goal I'll be getting rid of the excess fat in time to enjoy whatever I've got so far for the summer ;)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    By the end of the summer, I'd like to surpass my 5K PR and finish my first half-marathon in the fall. I'd like to do all of this without anymore injuries (in the past two years, I've had an umbilical hernia, surgery to repair said umbilical hernia, two kneecap dislocations, a knee surgery to correct a loose ligament, and a complete fracture in my 5th metatarsal. I am ready to complete an entire running season without any hurdles.
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    To take this extra injury, holiday, winter blues 10 pounds back off and be toned for my first trip to the ocean this summer...
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Size 6, currently between a size 8 and 10.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down at least another 20 lbs. by my birthday towards the end of May. But if I end up with less due to redistribution and looked toned and feel stronger and have lost inches, that's okay too!