What is your "goal" by MAY for your summer body?

Options

Replies

• Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    To be under the 249.9 mark. Will make the lowest in many years. Not quite speedo fit but I will take it...:glasses:
  • rob043055
    Options
    I hope by the end of May that I will be at 240 lbs!
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    Mine is to be 124lbs, possibly even 120. Mainly just for me to be able to be naked in front of the mirror and be proud of what I see. Also going on holiday in June and want bikini shopping to be a pleasurable experience rather than a depressing one!
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    To have continued with this whole heavy lifting thing, and have seen gains in the amount of weight I can push.
    To have continued with my boxing, both at the gym and at home.

To have started actively training for my two mud runs this summer.

To be outside, running, again - with no snow tripping me up (that may not be doable) - I cannot stand the treadmill.

Oh, and I'd like to see more muscle in my legs. :)

Don't worry darlin, I will help push you to do all of what you wanna accomplish. You are the definition of awesomeness!

Oh, and you are also completely RRRAAAAAAAWWWWRRR!
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Reach ONEderland!
    Still got about 19lbs to be there. A little over 50lbs lost (including 8lbs pre-MFP).
    I'm going to do it!
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My birthday is May 3rd, so by then I'd like to be at or under 180 lbs [currently 188] and slimmer than I was last year at 180, when I lost a bunch of muscle too. I'm only trying to lose 2-3 pounds per month and keep my muscles up so here's hoping I can keep at it!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I want a stomach that jiggles less than my boobs when I run or jump. :indifferent:
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    trying to add 5 more pounds by the end of march, then start a cut to ideally lose some of the goo that has added around the waist through a few months of bulking.
  • lawzza
    lawzza Posts: 11
    Options
    to be 126lb by 23rd May - the date of my grad ball :)
  • karenmcwilly53
    karenmcwilly53 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose about 30 lbs before a wedding I have to attend in May!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    199 by June 1st. That's 26lbs. So 205 by may first would be great!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    To lose the last 13lbs! :smile:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Lose 15lbs
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I hired a kick *kitten* personal trainer and I am starting a 12 weeks training plan as if I were going to compete in the bikini competition on May 30. Goal: lose 14 lbs of fat and totally tone it up!!!
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    To lose the roughly 10 lbs I have gained recently from unhealthy eating, and to get back into running shape for my 5k in May.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Abs...I want to see abs by May :(
  • shadriel7
    Options
    To be something close to a size 6 and look good in a bikini again by June - would like to also be under 140 lbs but thats less important to me than size and body fat % - currently down to size 10 from a 16, having lost 35 lbs so far since October.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I think I will lose 10-15 more lbs, but probably closer to the 10 lb marker. I want to be 110 lbs. I want to keep myself active during cardio right now to lose weight and keep myself up 4-ish times a week when I maintain to have an active lifestyle. And maybe start strength training a couple times a week by then.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    To lose 27 pounds but Id be happy with 17 pounds gone by the end of May :wink:
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I want 20-25lbs gone by the end of May.