Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine any self respecting person marrying someone who throws down an ultimatum like that.

I TRIED telling her that and I don't really agree with her decision because I'm afraid she will regret it. And what if their marriage doesn't work and she's left with big boobs she never wanted in the first place?

at least she will have something to play with ;)
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Say goodbye to the joker!

I like real breasts! :)

Implants are real breasts.....If you build on to your house it is a larger house isn tit...

This!!

But dump the guy
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    1) yes

2) see #1.

If she really loves him, she should comply.

1. This. If she really loves him she WOULD do it for him. She really should and would. Afterall, women were made for the sole purpose of pleasing men. Duh.
    2. Bigger is ALWAYS better (boooobies!)

Ah, I hope you are kidding, otherwise, you are a prime example of what's wrong with women.

Totally serious.
    lawlz

You are my kind of lady.

Then it's a good thing you were looking for a weekend gf.
    Giddy up!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine any self respecting person marrying someone who throws down an ultimatum like that.

I TRIED telling her that and I don't really agree with her decision because I'm afraid she will regret it. And what if their marriage doesn't work and she's left with big boobs she never wanted in the first place?

at least she will have something to play with ;)

AND if it doesn't work out, she'd have the big fake boobs to lure other men.............
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

so you're saying i should go through with my penile implant surgery?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a small B cup....her boyfriend thinks she needs to get implants because he likes bigger boobs. She thinks she is just fine the way she is and doesn't really want a boob job. She is head over heels in love with him (or so she says) and wants to keep him happy, so she has been considering it for the past few months.

Two days ago, he proposed to her...WITH the stipulation that she get impants within the first year of their marriage or he will divorce her!! *SMH* So, now she thinks she has no choice but to get the boobs.

So, 2 questions....

1) Do you think she should get this surgery just to hold on to her man?

2) Like the title says, is bigger really better?

Really?! Wow.... :huh: :noway:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I'd get the most expensive pair of breasts there is, make him foot the bill, then dump his *kitten*.

But that's just me.
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a moron. Can she insist he get a penis implant? Then maybe he has a deal.

^^^This
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

You should! You know, for science and stuff!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is a small B cup....her boyfriend thinks she needs to get implants because he likes bigger boobs. She thinks she is just fine the way she is and doesn't really want a boob job. She is head over heels in love with him (or so she says) and wants to keep him happy, so she has been considering it for the past few months.

Two days ago, he proposed to her...WITH the stipulation that she get impants within the first year of their marriage or he will divorce her!! *SMH* So, now she thinks she has no choice but to get the boobs.

So, 2 questions....

wow. shallow much? OP's poor friend sounds blinded by love...but how could you love someone who wants you to go under the knife? ugh. blah.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *facepalm*
  • labeachgirl
    labeachgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options

So, 2 questions....

She needs to counter with her own stipulations. lol Like, he has to get hair implants if he starts losing hair.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

If you do, I'll marry you. :love:
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well I guess he stated his opinion but I think if she is happy the way she is thats as far as it should go.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

And there's your answer!
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Options
    Two random thoughts...

1) Big or small, I like them all.

2) Quality over quantity
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What size implants does he want her to get?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    What size implants does he want her to get?

He would like her to be a large C to a small D. I guess it's not FF's or something but she only weighs about 130 lbs.
  • MadMath
    Options
    My wife has implants which I do really enjoy but I would love her body just as much even if she did not. Her implants do not make or break our relationship.