Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    If you get a penile implant, can you like... squeeze a ball to "pump it up." Like some 1990's Air Jordan's??
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    What size implants does he want her to get?

He would like her to be a large C to a small D. I guess it's not FF's or something but she only weighs about 130 lbs.

She should just go big or go home. DD. Nothing less.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Find someone who loves you. My spouse would never ask me to change myself. Your boobs shouldn't be th glue in your relationship
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    There are so many ways she could do it just to screw with him...

- Agree to the boob-splosion surgery as long as he agrees to *kitten*-tightening, penis-pearling, or a pec-enhancement surgery.
    - Agree to the boob-splosion surgery and then refuse to let him play with them because they're "too sensitive after the surgery", "nerve damage, can't feel anything anymore", or "he'll break them and ruin the warranty".
    - Refuse the surgery and then have a good girl-to-girl talk with his momma if she's around
    - Inform him that bigger really is better, and then start leaving pictures of Ron Jeremy and John Holmes' claims to fame (among others)

I like titties of all sizes (well except AA, sorry) but when it comes to the person wearin' em, it's her back that carries the weight, her risk of employment discrimination that may rise, and her potential loss of breastfeeding capabilities.

That said, OP, if the chicky is real, you won't be able to convince her otherwise. Twue wuv is a helluva a drug.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    First - assuming this is real...

No, she shouldn't marry him. If he is THIS controlling & demanding of her appearance, imagine if she gets pregnant and gains weight, what will he say/do then?

And personal preference on boob size is that - if he can't love her FOR WHO SHE IS, not her boobs.... well, that says more than enough.

Plus, he's no the one who has to worry about the implants, and issues with them or the extra weight they have. Being an owner of DD's myself, they aren't worth the trouble sometimes. I know they cause me back pain, specially @ the gym.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

so you're saying i should go through with my penile implant surgery?

If you do, I'll marry you. :love:

this is the kind of thing fairy tales are written about
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What size implants does he want her to get?

He would like her to be a large C to a small D. I guess it's not FF's or something but she only weighs about 130 lbs.

She should just go big or go home. DD. Nothing less.

Agreed! Make those puppies huge!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Change something about herself completely, which in future will need to be re-done and have to be maintained, and the guy probably won't even stick around for that long, tell her not to waste her time or money.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Agree with that, ROFL.
    He sounds like a moron. Can she insist he get a penis implant? Then maybe he has a deal.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine any self respecting person marrying someone who throws down an ultimatum like that.

I TRIED telling her that and I don't really agree with her decision because I'm afraid she will regret it. And what if their marriage doesn't work and she's left with big boobs she never wanted in the first place?
    Good point... How terrible would it be if she was single with a brand new big rack? She'll never find another man!!!
    seth-macfarlane-we-saw-your-boobs.gif
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If the post is fake:
    - No

If the post is real:
    - F'ck NO!

No way should she risk her life in surgery just because her manipulative boyfriend told her to. F'ck that, seriously.
    If the post is real, this is a serious DTMFA example.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    If you get a penile implant, can you like... squeeze a ball to "pump it up." Like some 1990's Air Jordan's??

That would be awesome! Perfect size for every situation!™
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think she should definitely comply immediately after his brain and personality transplant. Otherwise she should probably run from the controlling anushead.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    1). Men are a dime a dozen. NEXT!

2). Bigger is only better if we are talking about penis.

:flowerforyou:
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Reebok made the "pump"... Jeebus, were you even awake during the 90's?
    reebok_pump2.jpg
  • LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bouncing-boobs-gif-17.gif
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    no if she is happy with how she is then he should except her for who she is or else she needs to dumb him. and it doesn't matter about size as long as your happy with what you have.
    she needs to find someone that loves her for her.
    because this guy wont just stop at bigger boobs next he will say she needs to lose ten lbs or get a bigger *kitten* or blah blah blah. this is a horrible scenario and if it was me i would have never let it get to the point of him proposing.

p.s. plus not to mention all the possible complications and serious health risks that come with plastic surgery.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Tell her to get a penile implant instead. Then she'll have no need for his sorry *kitten*.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    How much are you willing to change to make him happy? How happy will you be with the outcome? And how much is he willing to change?

giphy.gif
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    1) yes

2) see #1.

If she really loves him, she should comply.

but, I just want to be sure before I say yes, you are paying for them, right? If so, then YES!!!

I'll pay for them. So you will????!!