Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is just stupid, does she know she needs to change those implants every few years? That means going to surgeon every few years? If she's happy with herself, it should stay like that, it's her body and if HE loves HER, he should love her as she is, he shouldn't have need to change her appearance (boobs in this case).
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Absolutely she should have the surgery! Nothing more important than holding onto a man. NOTHING.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Absolutely she should have the surgery! Nothing more important than holding onto a man. NOTHING.

Amen!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. She should get the boobs, marry him, and let him make all of her decisions from now on. It will be better that way.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    1) No way, no how, not a chance, she should not do this for anyone other then herself.

2) Size is a matter of opinion, if he loves her at all, he loves her the way she is, there should be no stipulations in a marriage proposal.

- real boobs are way better then fake, no matter the size!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    1) yes

2) see #1.

If she really loves him, she should comply.

but, I just want to be sure before I say yes, you are paying for them, right? If so, then YES!!!

I'll pay for them. So you will????!!

my diamond will be as big as my implants, right?? If so, then YES!!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    No and No, IMHO. I would never change my body for a man.. EVER. If he doesn't like her for her personality their marriage is not going to last long. I am a B cup and I think its a very happy medium. As it is, there are times I can't find things to wear because my boobs are too big (gapping in button downs for instance)... not to mention, who wants foreign objects in their body?? Tell her to dump him and move on!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I read a similar story of a woman giving her husband a strange and awkward ultimatum. If he didn't wear a strap on to please her (the strap on was a much bigger size than his), she was going to cheat on him with her well endowed lover who she met when the married couple had a temporary break up.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    He's not worth it and clearly doesn't love her for her.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ya right... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Next story please...:smokin:
  • heathermsilvey
    Options
    Hell no! If he loved her, he wouldn't want to change anything about her.
    Or threaten a divorce before they are even married.
    For any reason.
    Whatsoever.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I read a similar story of a woman giving her husband a strange and awkward ultimatum. If he didn't wear a strap on to please her (the strap on was a much bigger size than his), she was going to cheat on him with her well endowed lover who she met when the married couple had a temporary break up.
    Totally legit request.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO....

More than a mouthful/handful is wasteful.:tongue:
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Sounds fair enough
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

So did he?
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    david-real-life.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO....

More than a mouthful/handful is wasteful.:tongue:

^THIS

... is bull****.