Is Bigger REALLY Better??

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a weight lose site ?????

you know, when I am at work, sometimes i talk to my co-workers about things not related to work, too... i'm a little madcap in that respect. and don't get me started on the zaniness that happens when i go get a haircut. hoo boy....
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I like mine just the way they are. Perky! Only a 32C but they are perfect for my size.

Pics or it isn't true....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Just tell her to get one of these if she doesn't want the surgery

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

can I get the link??
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

hypno-boob.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

89427_zpsed0ed089.gif

can I get the link??

I found it when I was looking for a gif for the spank the monkey thread, so I don't have it. Oh, maybe I can recreate that search!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think bigger is better. Because I have bigger. That said, I would NEVER EVER go bigger for someone else's demands. If I wanted them bigger than they are, it would be for me, my choice, what I wanted to do. I don't modify my body for anyone, no matter how much I love them.
  • Feervi
    Feervi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1) yes

2) see #1.

If she really loves him, she should comply.

What the F did I just read??? Hope it is sarcasm.

Come on, you don't have to stop being you to "keep" your man. If he loved her he shouldn't press her to do something she doesn't want to do. Besides, how's that he proposed on a CONDITION??? What the? I understand if he finds bigger boobs more attractive, but if he is absolutely certain that he needs a s.o with big boobs to marry because he deserves that, that guy is a selfish, superficial *kitten*.But that's just my opinion.

So,

1. NO. She should get the surgery only if SHE decides it will do better to her self confidence (bf not helping a lot on that, I see)
    2. It depends on each individual... How big is BIG? Personally, I want a boob job so mine are in harmony with my body, but I wouldn't find attractive to wear two balloons on my chest.
  • Feervi
    Options
    I think bigger is better. Because I have bigger. That said, I would NEVER EVER go bigger for someone else's demands. If I wanted them bigger than they are, it would be for me, my choice, what I wanted to do. I don't modify my body for anyone, no matter how much I love them.

THISSS!
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    If he wanted to marry big boobs, he should fine big boobs to marry. He probably likes your friend because she's submissive. It's going to be a rocky relationship no matter what happens at this point. Instead of her chest, your friend needs to tend to her psyche.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I don't know why this is even a debate. Ultimatums really should never be part of any proposal. I want you to marry me, but??
  • Feervi
    Options
    How can she want to spend her life with such an *kitten****e? If he is that shallow, he will dump her for a D-cup girl in the future. She has three options.

1. Get the boob job only for him and live the rest of her life changing who she is to pelase him. All the same she can't be sure whether si is "enough" for him or if he will dump her *kitten* (boobs?) for another prettier, younger d-cup girl.
    2. Dump his *kitten* and find someone that considers her a complete person and not a pair of boobs.
    3. Ask the guy to get a penis enlargement treatment so they are even.

Hope she goes for 2.

I am so mad I answered this 3 times hahaha.
  • bsbgales
    Options
    That man is a jerk and he don`t deserves her!

let`s me explain. I got a DDD cup (natural) before u say i don`t understand

That guy is a jerk. What is the next?

I`ll leave u if u gain 2 pounds
    Make up in bed
    Butt implant
    ?????

If she agree on that he will know for sure he`s her owner. He said "Run" and she ask "How far"? Really? In this day and age?

If she`s happy with herself and he wants her to change HE`S NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR HER cuz he doesn`t really care if she`s happy or not!

Again, that man is a jerk!
  • bsbgales
    Options
    How can she want to spend her life with such an *kitten****e? If he is that shallow, he will dump her for a D-cup girl in the future. She has three options.

1. Get the boob job only for him and live the rest of her life changing who she is to pelase him. All the same she can't be sure whether si is "enough" for him or if he will dump her *kitten* (boobs?) for another prettier, younger d-cup girl.
    2. Dump his *kitten* and find someone that considers her a complete person and not a pair of boobs.
    3. Ask the guy to get a penis enlargement treatment so they are even.

Hope she goes for 2.

I am so mad I answered this 3 times hahaha.

The 3rd option is genious!!!!
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That man is a jerk and he don`t deserves her!

let`s me explain. I got a DDD cup (natural) before u say i don`t understand

That guy is a jerk. What is the next?

I`ll leave u if u gain 2 pounds
    Make up in bed
    Butt implant
    ?????

If she agree on that he will know for sure he`s her owner. He said "Run" and she ask "How far"? Really? In this day and age?

If she`s happy with herself and he wants her to change HE`S NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR HER cuz he doesn`t really care if she`s happy or not!

Again, that man is a jerk!

We don't know anything about this guy except he likes big boobs. We don't know anything about the girl except she has small boobs.
  • mkgates121
    Options
    No, I don't know her or him but this is my opinion, if he can't marry her and love her for who she is he isn't worth it. If he's going to divorce her because she has small boobs then that's ridiculous and no woman deserves a shallow *kitten* like him. I'm sorry but for her even considering it is plain stupid. Im sorry this is going to sound rude but to put it bluntly if a man boyfriend or husband told me to get a boob job or they would leave me I'd say back to them ill get a boob job when you can get a bigger penis then id leave the guy if he was being serious. I don't understand why men or women think material things or body parts make the relationship or people happy. He clearly saw she has small boobs to begin with so if he is dissatisfied he should of never got with her to begin with. I'm sorry but I'm proud to have size B boobs and I found a man who loves me for me and loves my boobs how they are. That's how it should be.
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    1. No
    2.34c but everyone is different (real or fake )
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    LOL, this just reminds me in my husband, who told me, I had to believe in God, before we got married. Maybe they should order their wife out of a catalog.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    1) yes

2) see #1.

If she really loves him, she should comply.

Lawl! If that's true, then, then the same should go for him. If he really loves her, he should accept her for who she is, as she is. If he's already saying he'll divorce her, it means he's not all the way in it already.
  • SaebraSpirit
    SaebraSpirit Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is just sad!
    She needs to get a guy who appreciates her the way she is! My boobs arn't big either but they are me and I wouldn't change it,
    this guy isn't worth it at all