Grrrrrr the jealous....ventage thread!

Options
1235»

Replies

• meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I regularly offer to get naked for them just to prove a point. That usually shuts the women up!

LOL, there ya go!!!! :laugh:

"You don't have any fat on you!" ... "Oh, I can show you... But it won't be pretty! *starts undressing*".... I usually don't make it much past the first few buttons ;) hahaha
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I regularly offer to get naked for them just to prove a point. That usually shuts the women up!

"You don't have any fat on you!" ... "Oh, I can show you... But it won't be pretty! *starts undressing*".... I usually don't make it much past the first few buttons ;) hahaha

Same here. LMAO I hear you aren't fat ALL the time!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options

I was wondering how that worked? LOL!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My husband, while trying to compliment me on my weight loss, said that before, i was "chubby" and "pear shaped" (implying that now i am better looking) and i on one hand was happy for the notice but on the other was pissed that he was bad-mouthing ME! THe OLD me! So i said to him "hey! Thats still ME you are talking about! I am the same person! I am the sum total of everything that gotten me to this point!" I know i was overweight and sedentary but seriously, when people feel free to bad-mouth "the old you" because you are now more fit and thinner its just not right grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .............. He back-tracked and said that i KNOW pears are his favorite fruit, right? (LOL!) --- sorry dude, not outta the doghouse quite yet! haha

My boyfriend has recently done the same thing to me! I've lost 22 pounds in total now since May, taking me to a size 14 UK. My boobs are looking pert and i've lost the fat on my check and neck. My boyfriend recently said that he would come home from a night out rather than stay out round friends, because my boobs are great now and he wants to come home to them!?!?!? Did he not want to come home to me before??? GRRR
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!